Looking to add sound effects to your videos to create movies? Try this amazing sound editing app for videos - “Sound in Motion” that allows you to add foley and sound effects to videos with absolute ease. Adding sounds to videos using the “Sound in Motion” app is extremely fun and you can try adding multiple kind of sounds to your videos. You can choose between any existing sound effects or add your own recorded sound to videos. The app becomes extremely useful when you want to add narration to your video films.
“Sound in Motion” app has a beautiful user interface that makes sound and video integration really fun and simple. Anyone who is a beginner at video or sound editing can also use the app to add sound to videos. With the Freestyle Wave Editor, you can record Foley sounds on the go. You can also import your current Foley & SFX Library into your movie project, and use AudioCopy to import music and sounds from other apps!
The app also allows you to play with unique soundboards to quickly add sound to your film -
1. Footstep - Choose any type of Floor and shoe, add Footsteps; Running, Walking, upstairs, downstairs, scuff.
2. Swords - Add Swishes and impact sounds of swords.
3. Break Stuff - Wood, Plastic, Metal and Glass falling, cracking and breaking.
4. Fight - Add punches, kicks, body hits and swishes to your videos.
5. Rainstorm - Use our unique Wind and Rain Generator along with our smart Thunder maker to add sounds to a rainy scene in your film.
6. Vehicles - Add various car sounds and gas pedal & gear sounds using a cool and Fun interface.
You can also record Audio Tracks using iPad microphone or an external microphone. Then, you can add your own sound library, trim and edit sounds and add them to your videos.
The app also includes powerful editing tools - Trim, move and split any audio region. The app also allows using Soundrange regions for easy manipulation of audio after initial recording.
The app also allows you to share your video to YouTube or Facebook. You can also export the entire video to the iPad's Camera roll or to your computer. The app also allows exporting any audio track as a separate file. You can also export a mixdown of the project as a stereo audio file (MP3 or Wav).
Download the app now and have fun adding sounds to your videos. The app is perfect for all sound and video makers. Whether you are a beginner at sound and video editing or an expert, you will love adding sounds to your videos using the unique “Sound in Motion” app.
We are constantly working hard on making this “Sound in Motion” app better and more useful for you. Please feel free to email us for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say hello. If you have enjoyed any feature of the “Sound in Motion” app, do rate us on app store and share among your friends. The app has been built by those who love sounds and videos.
Various Bug Fixes.
Improved graphics and handling of timeline.
Compatibility with iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs On Line Support
As a student Sound Designer, this app has proven to be very useful and fun. Also, I’m trying to demonstrate the vast abilities to design on the go with apps like this. The only problem I’ve had with this app is the lack of sound packs. Mixing midi sound can be very challenging especially with a lack of resources. Please get your website up and running!!!
- Sound In Motion Ltd.
- 106 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Sound In Motion Ltd. Israel, All Rights Reserved, US Patent 9343053
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock the Vehicles Soundboards $0.99
- Unlock the Footsteps Soundboard $0.99
- Unlock the Swords Soundboards $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.