Immerse yourself in a world where your memories are more than just visual snippets – create living, breathing narratives that capture the essence of each moment.
Capture your memories like never before with Sound Journal, the app that combines photos with immersive audio recordings. Experience a completely new media type as your photos come alive with the ambient sounds of the moment, creating a captivating narrative that goes beyond visual storytelling.
With Sound Journal, reliving your cherished memories becomes an extraordinary experience. Snap a photo while simultaneously recording the sounds that make that moment special. Whether you're an avid traveler, a nature enthusiast, or simply someone who values the beauty of everyday life, this app is a must-have. Immerse yourself in a world where your memories are more than just visual snippets – they're living, breathing narratives that capture the essence of each moment.
Don't let your memories fade away. Download Sound Journal today and embark on a captivating journey of sight and sound. Experience the power of this innovative app, as it redefines the way you relive and share your most treasured moments. Let your memories come alive like never before, with Sound Journal as your creative companion.
How to create your first Sound Journal:
1. Launch Sound Journal app and accept camera & microphone role permissions
2. Take a photo with the Camera button
3. Tap the Microphone button to start recording audio
4. Tap again to stop recording audio
5. Tap Finish → Save & Share
Tips for the best results:
1. For the most compatible file export use JPEG/H.264 quality instead of HEIF/HEVC. Change this here: Settings > Camera > Formats > "Most compatible"
2. Disable Wifi & Bluetooth and use flight mode for less noise in recordings
→ Follow Sound Journal on Instagram @soundjournal.app and use the #soundjournal hashtag for features.
→ The best way to support Sound Journal is to Rate & Review this new version in the AppStore.
→ If your are experiencing any difficulties or would like to contact us please email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support! If you are enjoying Sound Journal please take a moment to rate & review this new version in the AppStore.
- Increased default export resolution to: 3024 x 4032
- Updated name from "Fig" to "Sound Journal" on home screen icon
- Bug fixes
- For the most compatible file export use JPEG/H.264 quality instead of HEIF/HEVC. Change this here: Settings > Camera > Formats > "Most compatible"
- Disable Wifi & Bluetooth and use flight mode for less noise in recordings
→ Follow Sound Journal on Instagram @soundjournal.app and use the #soundjournal hashtag for features
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Bradley
- 3.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Benjamin Bradley & 2017 Bosko Kovacevic