Large selection of white noise and lullabies to calm your baby. Get to sleep quickly and sleep well through the night.
- white noise sounds including fan, vacuum cleaner, rain, womb, and more…
- soothing lullabies, including traditional favorites and modern renditions
- sound self-activates at first cry – you might not even have to get out of bed to soothe your baby!
- record your own sounds
- sleep tracking (learn your baby's sleep pattern to help her sleep through the night)
- WiFi baby monitor and Remote Control to let you control Sound Sleeper right from your bedroom
Sound Sleeper is a three-in-one sleep solution for you and your baby that will accompany you from birth to the toddler years. Use Sound Sleeper to put your baby to sleep in minutes with Play Mode, help her stay asleep with Listen Mode, and enable her to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep Tracking Mode.
Sound Sleeper is also great for kids who share rooms; use the soothing sounds to keep baby asleep while you get your toddler ready for bed.
Use Sound Sleeper on two iOS devices to keep an eye on your baby as well as turn on sounds, all from your own bedroom!
We are young parents who developed Sound Sleeper to help us stay sane when our first child was born in 2011, and are still using it for our family! We invite you to download Sound Sleeper for free, and treat the whole family to a good night’s sleep!
Here’s a small sampling of what parents have to say about Sound Sleeper:
- “Amazing - This app really works thank you I got my first good night’s sleep since my baby was born!!”
- “Life saver - This app has been a life saver. I have twin boys and the Womb noise instantly soothes them and put them to sleep even when they are in full on meltdown mode. My sanity thanks you!”
- “Wow! - I’m amazed. The way our baby girl responds to these sounds and how quickly it works is unbelievable! Use this app!!”
In order to use the full version of the app, the user must purchase one-month subscription, six-month subscription, or lifetime access.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are constantly working to improve our Sound Sleeper app to make naptime and bedtime simple, so you can get your own beauty sleep.
- New night light feature is here! While you play Sound Sleeper, use the screen as a soft night light or night clock.
- We fixed a few bugs that still managed to crawl in.
Ratings and Reviews
Bought for Baby... whole family is hooked.
We bout this app when we were still in the hospital with our first born, we needed some white noise to get through those sleepless first nights. We started with the womb based on a recommendation for newborns and now the whole family is hooked. Can’t sleep without it. I also use the ocean when I need to change it up.
I LOVE the baby monitor feature! Went on a quick weekend getaway for Labor Day weekend to Cape Cod and didn’t have a baby monitor. I downloaded the app on my husbands phone and were were able to sit outside each night listening to the ocean and relax while our phones played the role of baby monitor. 🤗 The monitor feature does need to work out a few kinks (would ‘time-out’ if our phones went to sleep) but it was a quick fix when we wanted something in a pinch! Great app for the money.
You MUST get this for your babies
We bought this app when our first (now 2) was born and it is a LIFELINE. The different sounds work great and there is no “loop” that you can hear. We originally got the free version but then paid for the one that gives unlimited time and it’s the best money we’ve ever spent. We have this app on both our phones and our iPad. Great for traveling as you just take the familiar sounds with you. I’ve plopped my phone on the car seat canopy behind me in the car before, to help my second child fall asleep. Can’t rave enough!! It’s the best!
Just what I need!
I'm hooked on the rain... yes I use this for ME- an adult without kids. This is the best free sleeper sound app I've ever downloaded. It goes all through the night, it doesn't shut off it I get a notification like an email coming through, and it continues even if I get a call at night.
Most apps you have to pay extra to have the sound play all night. I like this one because it's simple.
- Michael Feigenson
- 106.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Parents2ParentsApps
- In-App Purchases
- XL Fadeout $2.99
- SSU: Lullabies $3.99
- Remote Control $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.