Over 200 pictures & sounds of Animals, Nature, Occupations and Human Actions!
"Sound Touch 2" is introducing 4 new categories:
1. Human actions (Laughter, cry, snore, sneeze, etc.)
2. Nature & weather (Waterfalls, sea, rain, fire, etc.)
3. Occupations (Doctor, dancer, firefighter, chef, etc.)
4. More animals (Rhino, hippo, fox, bees, etc.)
Another 2 categories are coming soon!
· Super simple!
· Voice over in 19 languages. (Activate in device "Settings" -> "SoundTouch2")
· 240 amazing pictures & sounds.
· 5 rotating pictures for every item.
· More features in the settings menu.
· More languages will be added in the updates.
The new "Sound Touch" is every bit as amazing as the original. The pictures and sounds are carefully picked, it's super easy to use and your children will love it.
Like its predecessor, "Sound Touch 2" relies only on taps, helping little fingers to navigate easily. It opens right away without a main menu.
Each category is displayed with 12 cute cartoon items. Tap an item, and real life picture of the item pops open, accompanied by the sounds it makes. Tap the pictures anywhere, and it disappears.
Each item has not just one, but 5 real pictures and sounds. Bringing up something new is a great way to teach children about diversity, as well as keeping their attention.
Check out also:
· Sound Touch
· Video Touch
· Music Color
· The Strawberry Garden
App size has been reduced.
Ratings and Reviews
My 2 1/2 year old son absolutely loves Sound Touch 1&2. The only reason for 4 stars is because ST2 is a bit short on content compared to ST1.
However, I'm assuming you'll be adding more later, like you did with ST1? If so, might I suggest construction vehicles and equipment? Then it'll definitely be 5 stars!!!
More animals please
Super disappointed not worth $11 would really like my money back or more animals very few choices was hoping to use this with my toddler grandchild
Great for really young kids!
Our girl is about 14 months and just loves this series. It’s a good buy for both the fun and the education. She seems to want to talk about them but is just learning a few words. She will walk around with the phone for 30 minutes at a time smiling the whole time. Be sure you have a good cover on your phone and a carpeted area. Also, be sure to set the phone to Guided Access (Settings…accessibility options) or otherwise they will be frustrated if they accidentally wander out of the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SoundTouch Interactive LTD
- 188.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © SoundTouch Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.