Sound your best with Professional Live Track Playback for the iPad AND iPhone
Playback your audio tracks at the touch of a button. Great for musicians, bands, traveling singers, live audio engineers and even radio and television production work.
- Instantly play back audio files with the press of a button
- Drag and drop cue buttons to rearrange cues quickly
- Playback stops after the track is finished, waiting on your next cue
- Pressing a new playback button immediately stops the current song and begins playing the new track
- Supports bluetooth and AirPlay (*AirPlay does not support fadeout feature)
- Easily manage 125 cue buttons
- Find your songs fast with an intuitive song library browser
- Control playback with stop, pause/play buttons and custom fade times (custom fade times coming soon to the iPhone)
- Jump to any point in a song using the play bar
- Monitor your song with count-up and count-down timers
Support for iTunes File Sharing (in addition to iPod library support)
- Quickly transfer and store your audio directly in the app over USB
- Your transferred audio is played back in exactly the same format you saved it in
- Uncompressed audio stays uncompressed! (Supports .wav)
- Email us if you have File Sharing questions (email@example.com)
Song library browser
- The interface has been optimized to quickly assign songs to play buttons
- The library browser can be "locked", keeping it on screen while you assign multiple buttons
- Slide the library window left or right with a "swipe"!
- The browser keeps your place in the library even when it's put away picking up right where you left off
*Supports DRM-free iPod files and iTunes File Sharing (including .wav files)
Have questions or comments about SoundCue? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to know how SoundCue is working for you and what we can do to make it better.
+ FIXED: iOS 10 Media Library Permissions - SoundCue now checks to make sure iOS 10 is allowing permission to read your music library. If not, you'll see a message letting you know how to fix it!
+ ADDED: The "fade out" button highlights when a fade is happening.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Would like a few changes....
This app does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Has never crashed or glitched. As a drummer, it’s great to have my band’s backing tracks at my fingertips on my iPad. A few additions would be awesome: 1). A red “STOP CUE” bar along the bottom of the screen that would stop playback of any track. This would be helpful instead of trying to accurately hit the small stop button at the top of the screen. 2). During playback, when the playing track button is hit a second time have it stop playback instead of automatically restarting it.
Furthermore, it may be helpful to put all controls at the bottom of the screen.
I am hoping you guys can incorporate these ideas. Thanks!
Does Exactly What I Needed
The newest updates make this app perfect for my needs. This app is intended to play tracks not edit tracks, and that is fine because I would prefer to edit tracks in other apps/programs anyway. What this app does is make it very easy to upload audio files from iTunes, Dropbox and more and put them in the order you want them quickly. It allows volume control per track which is a nice touch. A feature that makes this a winner for me is the fade button. Hit fade and the audio file fades perfectly and automatically. This is a big feature for me. One request to the developer - it would be wonderful to be able to drop markers within each track. That way if a track is for a medley, we can mark the start point of each song within the medley and be able to select the marker to start the track at whichever point we want.
This is a very practical app for running back up and click tracks. It is NOT any good for editing tracks. Your apps have to be ready for use - pre-prepared exactly as you want them. Two short comings; there’s no way to increase font size on the buttons. It’s so small it’s hard to read. Also, it does not auto-change to the next page when the last track on a page has played which is a real pain if the next cue comes real fast.
It could also do with a facility to trim down the end of a track as sometimes tracks have a few seconds of audio trail left on them before they finish.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.