Create your SoundID profile to discover sound that fits you!
With a simple A/B test you can create your SoundID - your personalized sound profile. Driven by smart algorithms, delivered on your headphones.
Maximize your listening experience
• Unlock the full potential of your existing headphones
• Tailor sound to match your personal taste
• Make fine-tuned adjustments for your hearing with a quick test
• Get personalized sound effortlessly
• Patented data-driven technology. Based on the largest research conducted on consumer sound preferences
• We asked thousands of people. 8 out of 10 prefer SoundID over the original sound that headphones produce.
• Sound personalization done right. Sound that fits you based on your headphones, preference, and hearing.
• Based on industry-leading technology used to record your favorite artists like Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Madonna, Rihanna, The Killers, Adele, Coldplay and many more in over 45,000 pro recording studios.
Once you've created your SoundID you can demo the mobile experience with Spotify Premium or built in track on your mobile device or connect to your computer for a fully personalized experience.
• Create your SoundID profile to match your sound preferences and hearing with a simple in-app test.
• Connect and enjoy perfected sound across all of your apps installed on your computer
Coming soon: Connect SoundID anywhere - to your favorite streaming service, car audio system, headphones and home speakers.
- Option to connect your Monolith by Monoprice M-TWE headphones directly from Connect tab
- Option to "Select other headphones" straight from BLE Connection pop-up
- When switching left and right between Parametric EQ points they wouldn’t go in the right sequence. Now they should.
- Users could type super long custom preset names and therefore break our UI. We don’t like braking stuff (at least on purpose) therefore preset name field has a character limit now.
- Remember SoundID paused currently playing audio when you opened the app? Well it doesn’t do that anymore.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does Nothing For Your iOS Device
SonarWorks Review: SoundID
[Edit: Added stars after Sonarworks granted Tru-Fi users a license; this address my “abandonware” complaint. Thank you.]
TL;DR - With SoundID (iOS), SonarWorks would like to provide input, personal profiles, into their MacOS “SoundID Listen” product.
- Hasn’t crashed
- Nice design
- The company is responsive
- Good intentions
- Excellent promise
- SoundID does...nothing?... for your iOS device at this time. I wish there were no ratings for this sort of utility.
This is not an iOS equalizer. In fact, this is nothing for your iOS device. I believe it is primarily a utility for the SonarWorks MacOS application, “SoundID Listen.” As such, it should not even be given a rating in the iOS App Store. It is a companion utility app.
I’d like to thank SonarWorks for clarifying the cost of their iOS app. Paying nothing for an iOS app that does nothing for my iOS device seems fair. It works with a $44 a year subscription for their MacOS applicaiton to be useful today.
Be sure to check SonarWork’s website to see if they have support for your headphones before spending $44 a year.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for staying engaged, very much appreciated!
works great on mac but not ios
im giving 5 stars because this app is amazing on mac. sound is perfectly tuned for my liking. only issue on mac is that it seems that audio is quieter (using apple music) but that may just be the sound profile itself. however, on ios, aside from the process of personalizing the sound the app seems almost useless after. i wish i could get playback with my sound profile on my phone (through apple music) in the same way as on mac. overall though this is a GREAT app. if we could get profile playback on ios this app would literally be perfect like it already pretty much is on mac. keep up the good work👍🏼👍🏼
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review, very much appreciated! There are a lot of improvements in the app still to come - you will always be able to revisit the tests and improve on the results (the app will the central hub of SoundID). Playback will be integrated into different playback service, although a full system-level integration might also be possible in the future!
Sounds great but has one sight problem
I just have problem when will we be able to use the app instead just using the try out I would love to pay for it but I can’t use it for the lab top I have a phone and would rather use it there
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for the review! Playback functionality is currently only available with the SoundID Listen desktop app. For mobile playback, SoundID will be integrated into various playback services - integrations announcements and actual working integrations will follow throughout the year!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.