What is SoundPrism Pro?
* a professional composition tool and midi controller
* an interactive generator for harmonic sound textures and epic cinema tracks
* a completely new way to control existing VSTis, synthesizers and sound modules
* an intuitive way to visualize and internalize musical relationships
* an innovative way to interact musically with geometric pitch space visualizations
* a way to define awesome pitch layouts by using the new PitchClassShifter
What can I do with it?
* compose film soundtracks
* find new chord progressions for your tracks
* create loops with advanced tonality
* compose epic sound textures for your next video game
* provide your media presentations with self made music
Where do I find detailed info?
* watch the Trailer (composed with SoundPrism Pro) at www.youtube.com/audanika
* check out the interactive manual at www.soundprismhowto.com
* read our blog audanika.tumblr.com to find out more about the scientific theory behind
* try SoundPrism standard to test SoundPrism (without MIDI and PitchClassShifter)
***New Expression feature:***
- SoundPrism Pro now supports Accelerometer Input to control MIDI CC Events
- go to out www.soundprismhowto.com to find out more
What our users are saying:
"I urge all of you to pick up Sound Prism Pro- one of my top 3 music apps. Now with more midi!" Jim Guthrie (composer of Swords&Sworcery:EP) -http://bit.ly/hUiylq
"I had a GREAT time playing it before and will make a video of myself playing later today!! I LOVE it!!" Jordan Rudess via Skype
"It took less than a few minutes to create verse and chorus melodies that work together. In this quick demo I used some free Roland TR-808 samples and a software Korg Wavestation through D16′s Devastor distortion. Truly inspirational." Oliver Chesler - http://bit.ly/hucUWf
"I'm not a keyboard player, and the way this app already plays the chords for you, you get a whole new sound from the Sound Module you use." Comment on PalmSounds http://bit.ly/hGv53g
"SoundPrism Pro as a wireless midi controller for iPad is pretty darned useful" Paul Bailey via Twitter
"I own many midi apps, SoundPrism Pro is by far the best a Beautiful app Thank you" Cane Creek via Twitter
* Fixed a stuck note bug
* Fixed a crash when hold was active and sounds were changed
* Fixed: Transfer purchases from SoundPrism standard was broken (please update SoundPrism Standard also)
* MIDI Network Session is enabled by default now
* Store does show sound sample videos again
* Updated to latest Audiobus Library
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this for hours a day I could go on and on with all the great things I could say, I will however be honest in saying my primary purpose in writing this review is in hopes the developer will see it, I would really love if it was possible to add the ability to transpose octaves mainly down. When using this to control certain things say for instance the bass touch instrument in GarageBand the majority of the available notes are unnaturally high sounding and I have to have the bottom control that adds the octaves selected to try and combat this. I hope you know what I’m talking about the controls immediately to the right of the arrows that select the notes being sharp or flat. I don’t know how else to describe it but basically it’s either play notes way higher than I want or have it sound like an octave pedal is connected which most of the time is fine it would just be nice to have the choice to play lower notes other than that amazing app.
Still a great tool
I've been using soundprism for years and it really helps when you run into writers block when creating a new song. The only issue is that I may have to delete and reinstall on my iPad every so often to get the sound to work again. ( only happens after I use it wirelessly with my DAW) but I will continue to use this app regardless. Great app hands down
I was cleaning up some apps on my iPad recently and opened this for the first time since getting a new iPad some time back. I just “closed” it again, didn’t do anything with it, but it was still running in the background. My battery life them went to hell, with about 10% battery loss per hour even when I wasn’t using my iPad. Looking at my battery settings it’s clear this app was the cause.
- Audanika GmbH
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Audanika GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Guitar Sound Pack $0.99
- Trance Soundpack Pro $0.99
- Midnight Skin $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.