The Neuro Mobile App unlocks powerful features in Source Audio’s One Series line of effects pedals. Using a standard audio cable, the Neuro App connects from your device’s headphone jack to the Channel 2 Input of your One Series pedal. Use the Neuro App and its advanced effect editor to create highly customized presets, publish and share your presets with other Neuro users, or browse through the growing library of presets created by other Neuro users.
- Supports all Source Audio One Series pedals including: Nemesis Delay, Ventris Dual Reverb, True Spring Reverb, Vertigo Tremolo, Gemini Chorus, Mercury Flanger, Lunar Phaser, Aftershock Bass Distortion, L.A. Lady Overdrive, and Kingmaker Fuzz.
- Sound Editor mode overrides the pedal’s hardware controls and provides full software control of the pedal and access to an advanced collection of adjustable parameters.
- Browse Factory Sounds or access cloud based-preset sounds from other Neuro App users.
- Save and Share your custom presets directly through the App. Dial in that killer sound and publish to the cloud directly from your iOS device!
- Burn settings to your pedal using the App. Next time the pedal is powered on - it will keep your custom settings.
- Support for new Ultrawave and Ultrawave Bass added
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the idea here but the app is pretty hit or miss. Half the time I can’t get the community presets to load. The desk top version has the same issue and even when it does load on the desktop it sometimes won’t let you preview the preset. What I have to do is try to get the presets to load on my phone, try them out then look for them on the desktop app and add them to the pedal. If I add them from the phone you can’t edit the name so you just have a bunch of generic names that make it kind of confusing to navigate. There’s real potential here and if they can fix these few bugs I’ll probably buy a few more of the One Series pedals because they could be great.
Needs to work and it just doesn’t
Source Audio put out a great product in the C4 Synth, so it’s a real shame the mobile app that is critically important for swapping out presets fails to load any of them. Since the app requires and internet connection even to access presets you have stored in your “library”, I was basically unable to edit the device, and this was an ongoing product. Yes, there is the desktop editor but that isn’t always an option once you install the pedal to a pedalboard. I was finally able to access some other presets I had burned to the pedal using a $3 MIDI app I had to separately purchase. I hate to think how many people bought this excellent pedal and never got to see what it can do because of these connectivity issues. Hopefully will be improved, but the other reviews across a long period of time do not leave me encouraged.
The app works! Tutorial needs an update badly
This app definitely works. SWIPE LEFT to add to your library, and burn from there.
I see people giving up and returning their pedals out of frustration, when the problem is simply that the online tutorials use an old version with a very different interface.
Source Audio has really dropped the ball by not updating their tutorials, but the app works and the pedals are FANTASTIC.
When Source updates their tutorial, I’ll raise this review from 3 to 5 stars. Y’all need to get to work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Source Audio LLC
- 96.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Source Audio LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.