The official app of the South African Post Office:
* Enter a parcel tracking number and see the current location of the parcel.
* Scan tracking number using camera to track parcel.
* Get notified when the parcel gets delivered.
* Enter an international tracking number and get notified when it is scanned in South Africa.
* Keep a tracking list of several parcels.
* Find Post Office branches closest to you.
* Find Post Office branches in a different location by tap and holding the location on the map.
* View a branch's Business Hours and Contact Details.
Enhancements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App claims to track incoming parcels but you can only track anything if you can scan a barcode. So when someone sends you a parcel, like granny overseas, where do yo get the scan info? Why put in the waybill number then? This is totally non functional for normal people who just want to enter a tracking number and find out where their stuff is. Totally a waste of time from the worst post office ever.
But would you expect anything different from the SAPO? The app is awkward, lacking basic features and freezes frequently. I DLed it to track a parcel but it wouldn't let me do something as basic as that.
Everything works as expected, tracking my packages and getting notifications, awesome!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.