The Official South Beach Diet® Tracker app is designed to make the keto-friendly South Beach Diet easy and effective for healthy weight loss. Access your meal plan, track your food, macros, activity and progress, find delicious recipes and more!
What is keto-friendly? The South Beach Diet takes the best of keto and makes it easier to follow with a low-carb, healthy-fat approach that delivers the weight loss benefits of keto.
Stay on track with the All-In-One app! Get instant access to the tips and tools you need to reach your goals.
• Easily log your daily food, water and activity
• Quick Log your food in a cinch without searching
• Advanced water logging with a dynamic water goal calculation based on your weight
• Calorie header tracks your calorie goal for the day at the top of the journal
• Full meal plan guidance – know exactly what to eat and when
• Multi-plan support so no matter which South Beach Diet plan you’re on, you can always be up-to-date with your current meal plan
• Flexible plan start date for more accurate goal tracking
• My Macros screen automatically tracks and calculates your target goals for key nutrients like fat, protein and net carbs to keep you on track
• Search for South Beach Diet approved foods
• Simply scan barcodes to log South Beach meals and snacks
• Create your own custom foods
• Save the foods you eat most often in your favorites
ONE-TOUCH ACCESS TO THE PALM
• Never miss a beat with the Palm – the official South Beach Diet blog! Get motivated with the latest weight loss articles at your fingertips
• Get an idea for dinner tonight, check out a new workout routine, or read an inspiring article when you need it
• Receive daily DIY recipes and keto-friendly lifestyle tips
• Find South Beach Diet approved recipes
• Search by plan, mealtime or food category
• Save recipes to your favorites to get quick access to the recipes you love
• Track your weight and see your progress in charts and graphs
• Easily upload milestone photos along your weight loss journey
• Check out your weight loss milestones badges to see how far you’ve come
REWARDS & CHALLENGES
• Get exclusive in-app offers
• Earn exciting prizes with app-only challenges
• Celebrate your success by sharing challenge and weight loss milestone badges on social media – right from the app!
Stay on track with the SOUTH BEACH DIET® TRACKER APP – Download the FREE app today!
minor bug fixes and user experience enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful app, great diet
I really appreciate the short articles to help with dieting strategies. I recommend it even to people who don’t order their SBD meals. My suggestion for the app is to also total the fiber count for the day, possibly let the user customize which additional nutrients to summarize. Fiber is really important in my diet and have contemplated switching to another tracker for this reason, but remain using SBD since it indicates the ranges I need to stay in. Aside from occasion glitches in links not working, it works quite well. Being able to edit/order through the app would be a plus, but not that big a deal.
As for the diet and meals, there are plenty of options to try and then only order the ones that I like. Many of the meals I enjoy quite a bit. Some of the bars could use more flavor, but they are decent enough. At least they’re not terrible. I’ve lost 20 lbs in 3 months, which is a decent pace. I find the plan to be exactly what I need, any unsuccessful weeks in weight loss have been due to me not sticking to the plan.
Day 3 of Phase 1: Reboot
This is my first experience with South Beach Diet. With 40lbs of regain after weight loss surgery in 2013, I attempted other commercial weight loss programs only to be disappointed in the high carb, low protein foods. SBD is competitively priced and very easy to follow. The chocolate shakes leave lots to be desired and it makes them hard for me to drink. I avoided one today. However, all the other foods, so far, have been very good. The portions are in line with my weight loss surgery so I’m getting everything I need to truly get back on track. I’m currently trying to help my husband make this choice as well. I love the flexibility from the beginning, to be able to make DIY meals throughout the week so I can enjoy cooking the things I love and are in line with the program. I highly recommend SBD and although it’s a bit pricey, it’s worth regaining control of my weight.
It has glitches
The app is ok but it has glitches and needs improvement. Very often I search for a food and if I don’t find it, I hit the back arrow at the top left. Trouble is, it doesn’t respond no matter how hard I press it and believe me I press it repeatedly from all angles and it just won’t bring me back. This causes me to close the app and then go back in so I can get to the page I want. Also, SBD suggested their Keto coffee creamer which I purchased. However it wasn’t in the app and when I scanned it, it could not be found. I added it manually. SBD should ensure all their products, even the new ones, should be in the food database. Another issue is why is a California avocado categorized as a healthy fat, but a Haas avocado is considered an “other”. It doesn’t make sense, avocado is avocado and nutritionally similar among all the varieties. These are just some of the issues I’ve encountered in my first week of the program. So far I like the food for the most part and that I can see the total macros for the day to make sure I’m in the target range, that’s pretty cool. I’ve lost 3 pounds in 4 days and didn’t feel deprived.
- SBD ENTERPRISES, LLC
- 178.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- SouthBeach Diet and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from SBD Enterprises, LLC. © 2016 SBD Enterprises, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.