Get the ultimate guide for your South Beach Diet weight loss journey. Access your meal plan, track your food, activity and progress, find delicious recipes and more. Dive in and get into the best shape of your life!
• Easily log your food for each meal
• Track water and activity
• Full meal plan guidance – know exactly what to eat and when
• Search for South Beach Diet approved foods
• Use the barcode scanner to log South Beach meals and snacks
• Create your own custom foods
• Save foods you eat most often in your favorites for quick access
• Find South Beach Diet approved recipes
• Search by phase, mealtime or food category
• Log your food in a cinch without searching
• Track your weight and see your progress in charts and graphs
• Check out your weight loss milestones to see how far you’ve come
• Track your weight loss to earn milestones rewards
• Get exclusive in-app offers, track-to-win challenges and prizes
• Celebrate your success by earning and sharing challenge and weight loss milestone badges
• Receive a special birthday surprise during your birthday month
• Never miss a beat with the Palm—the official South Beach Diet blog! Get motivated with the latest weight loss articles at your fingertips.
• Get an idea for dinner tonight, check out a new workout routine, or read an inspiring article when you need it.
• Stay up to date with South Beach Living
Additional updates for iOS 13 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Really enjoying this app / plan
I am down 21 lbs in 4 weeks. Lots to go. This plan and integrated app fit me and how I live. The simplicity is excellent. I tried off and on with SparkPeople for years with no long term success due to the detail required for accurate food logging. This app is way easier to use daily. Just eat one of the meals or add-ins and tap 2 buttons to log it. Easy peasy...
Keep in mind that this is NOT a dietary/exercise tracking app like SparkPeople, etc. This app is designed and works best as a supplemental tool to track SBD food that you eat, water that you drink, and exercise that you complete in short intervals over the course of a day. It works very well tracking a very strict regimen to the South Beach Diet. Not very useful otherwise and that is great.
Needs several improvements
Nice idea of an app to help keep on track while on South Beach diet. However without the following two pieces of functionality, it is lacking.
1- it only totals calories, not carbs. Absurd for a diet that stresses lower and healthier carbs. We should see more nutrition info and a breakdown of good vs bad carbs and fats in the total for the day since this is the WHOLE basis of the diet.
2. There should be notifications to help keep you on the desired plan. I’m buying all the products and have read the book and the pdf handbook and I’m still confused. If my snack is good carbs (their snack item) instead of lean protein, how does that affect the rest of the day? What should I change? There is no snack listed as good carbs in phase 2 on the planner.
If this app was better, with more features, I’d recommend this diet to many others, the principals are great. But the application is confusing and not well detailed in this app . I know they’d be frustrated.
Food tastes great!
I wanted to go 5 stars, because the menu is great and so is the food. Seasoned nicely, I wanted/needed
this to work so badly, I have spinal stenosis with 3 nerve impingements from an accident and I'm not able to exercise. Weight loss is the only thing I can do to alleviate my pain naturally.
I have 10-15 lbs I need to loose, the heavier I am the pain increases, so I was so excited to get started....but I can't seem to get the right food in the right stage. My first box was ruined phase 1, except the frozen food.
I called, they were apologetic and kind, but sent me the wrong replacement, I called again and a nice competent person corrected the problem. So while they have great food, better than a few other programs I've been on, the phases haven't been able to work as indicated
Because while I waited to get my phase 1, I ate phase 2 food, so I'm confident if I had been able to eat the food as it was meant to be eaten, I would have lost weight. I think once the packaging is corrected. I'll save my money and try again when I can. It is designed to work in phases and I haven't been able to do that.
Good food and nice people but I wasted 4 weeks of my diet time trying to get things replaced. So I'm not sure where I would be with my weight loss goal if I would have had the right tools to begin with.
- SBD ENTERPRISES, LLC
- 142.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- SouthBeach Diet and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from SBD Enterprises, LLC. © 2016 SBD Enterprises, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.