Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Sun Sentinel's exclusive, in-depth local reporting on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with South Florida's best source of news, sports, business, and entertainment
• Sign up for push notifications to get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Download the app to enjoy a sampling of free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the Sun Sentinel website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to the Sun Sentinel website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 954-393-0111.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
We release regular updates to clean up bugs and optimize your reading experience.
Ratings and Reviews
App is great
Fair and balance news and I like the alerts too.
Updated app format
The latest updated format of Sun Sentinel’s app has made it impossible to access all stories published under their designated topics/category. For instance, for stories published under “Local news- Broward County” instead of being able to scroll through all stories as in the previous app format, you are now limited to seeing only one published story for each sub-category within the app. This updated format has rendered the app as useless and not worth the monthly subscription fee.
You Destroyed The App
This new app is awful. The same stories repeat continuously throughout the app as you move down the page.....The same pictures and stories have shown for weeks in the middle section. The previous app is something I looked forward to everyday but now I will probably jut be stuck with the expensive subscriptions for print addition I get. Very disappointed,.
- Tribune Company
- 105.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Sun Sentinel
- In-App Purchases
- News App Only $4.99
- Unlimited Digital Access $7.99
- Premium Story Credits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.