All those countless hours spent on your phone have been preparing you for this moment.
Fulfill your destiny and become… THE ULTIMATE PHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time strategy battle game like nothing you’ve ever experienced before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all out mobile mayhem!
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action packed real-time strategy, exploding PvP battles, trademark South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix that’s spicier than Cartman’s chili con carne.
Assemble the ultimate team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponents!
- A whole new South Park experience with never before seen versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
- Beat down opponents in strategic real-time PVP battles.
- Experience a hilarious single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
- Earn card packs to gain exciting new cards and upgrade materials.
- Collect and upgrade over 110 unique cards featuring your favorite South Park characters and explosive spells.
- Play weekly events and challenges, each with different themes and crazy rules.
- Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
- Take part in weekly Team Wars, strategize with your team and rise to the top of the leaderboard.
- Customize your New Kid to be the baddest looking kid on the block.
- Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
They're coming right for us! Join the hunt for Cheesy Poofs with Jimbo with this cheese dust covered update!
- All new Cheesy Poof event! Collect these delicious snacks and exchange them for cards and materials!
- Hunter Jimbo enters Phone Destroyer! Get the new card early from the first Cheesy Poof event!
- Player history feature, review your past actions and purchases!
- Changes to the MMR algorithm against de-ranking!
Ratings and Reviews
Love! Played for six months now, Only few minor cons
Con (few): It is hard to get certain cards it’s about luck, and which doctor Token is stupid strong and needs to be nerfed lol. I quit games when I see him. Can be hard to upgrade your cards, as materials start to thin out severely when you get further in the game. But just be patient and they will come and replay story mode episodes. That is as long as you don’t want to spend money.
Pro: This game is one game that I play every single day and I have been for the past six months. It’s really funny with the sounds and voices that are in the animations when you lay down a character and what they say sometimes. They even keep up with the new shows! They still add in new cards which I love. The card art is amazing and I even have been tempted to make some my phone background lol. I have been playing for six months and still haven’t finished the full story because it can get extremely hard really fast, but that’s just because you have to upgrade your decks which can take some time. And it’s good that you can’t just finish the story really quickly, leaves you something to look forward too and it feels so good when you take down that boss you have been struggling on.
In conclusion: This is a amazing game and probably the only mobile game I’ve ever played everyday for this long. As long as your willing to put time into this game (again assuming you don’t want to buy card packs) it can be great.
I have this game downloaded to 3 phones, it’s that addicting
This game is great, especially if you love South Park. You get little voice clips and an entrance animation from each character as you play their card. The story mode is great and gets progressively more difficult, as it should. You don’t have to spend money to enjoy the game, you don’t have to buy card packs to get a crazy card pull. You can get them in free packs or you can earn them after destroying 5 phones in pvp mode or from lockers after you win your matches. You get to open 3 for free and you can watch ads to open additional lockers for more rewards. You can also earn packs of cards through events which are held basically daily! If you do have a little money to spend, I suggest buying the battle pass each season. It’s definitely worth the purchase, you get way more than what you pay for but, if you don’t buy the battle pass, don’t worry, they’ve got you covered with a free side of the battle pass as well, you could just potentially earn more if you do buy the battle pass. Thank you for taking your time reading my review. I have this game on 3 phones, 2 old phones I use Wifi with and my most recent upgrade. I truly appreciate the creators of this game. I’m currently watching South Park while playing South Park lmaoooo
The Way ALL Mobile Games Should Be..
First off, I am a huge fan of all things Matt & Trey so on that note I must admit I’m a tad biased. Regardless, my problem with practically all mobile games are Micro-Pays and the fact that in most cases it is impossible to obtain or complete certain in-Game specials/events/etc but that is not the case here! You receive a free pack of cards every 4 hours and it will allow an additional pack to build up so after 8 hours you can open two consecutive packs. After every battle you win (whether campaign or pvp) you can open 3 lockers and if you don’t get what you wanted you have the option to open additional lockers with in-Game currency. Also every 4 hours you can earn a pack of cards by winning 3 pvp battles. There’s two different in-game shops that shuffle inventory every 24 hours and offer items to purchase using the in-game currency you earn by playing. It is ENTIRELY possible to obtain the best cards, complete special events and upgrade your deck WITHOUT spending a dime of real money. Since the game is actually fun in every aspect it makes you want to spend real money on improving your deck. I buy the 500 cash for $4.99 every couple of weeks to have a little currency for opening lockers and I play constantly so it goes a long way. There are some glitches here and there that get a little irritating now and then but that is to be expected so all in all, I really can’t say a bad thing about it.. Sorry for the length, but I hope it helps!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 148.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- 2017 South Park Digital Studios LLC.All Rights Reserved. South Park and all elements thereof © 2017 Comedy Partners.All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment.All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Wallet of Cash $9.99
- Pile of Cash $4.99
- Stash of Cash $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.