Curbside Pick Up orders have just become easier at Southdown Marketplace. Pick up service is currently available only at 205 Wall Street, Huntington.
(West Islip Pick Up coming soon; Delivery service option to follow)
Now you can find all your favorite products online:
Simply browse, add items to your cart and place your order. Once your order is ready for pick up, you will be notified (by text or email).
We look forward to making it easier to keep the kitchen fully stocked with the best of what’s fresh and tasty.
• Fixed an issue where attempting to sign in could hide the login buttons.
• Fixed an issue where you may lost your cart's contents if the app is quit or crashes.
• Added easier access to your past orders, right from your shopping cart.
• Fixed an issue where the shopping cart would not always show the most up to date information.
• Updated past orders so they can be referenced as a receipt.
• Added status indicators to past orders so you know your order made it in.
• Added confirmation screens during checkout indicating where our store is located.
• Added support for push notifications.
• Added a button to get directions to our store from the final checkout screen.
• Fixed an issue where images could be improperly framed in lists.
• Added an email confirmation to the checkout process so you are sure to get your receipt.
• Updated error messages to be more useful should they occur.
• Improved the UI and added support for Dynamic Type.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.