We are pleased to offer you an effortless tool that makes it even easier to manage your account! Our free app provides you convenience at your fingertips. With just a few, simple clicks of a button, you can instantly access your account, view and pay your bill– and that’s not all!
Designed for you...
- Pay your bill in just three clicks
- Login using secure Touch or Face ID access and view your account real-time. You don’t have to remember your credentials every time!
On the go...
- Enroll in eBill for online access and convenience and view up to 13 months of bills!
- Sign up for AutoPay so your payments can be made automatically, securely, and on time every month.
Manage your account. Anytime, anywhere.
- Enroll in Budget Billing so you’ll always know how much your bill will be!
- Update your account profile (email address, mailing address and phone number) and manage your personal preferences.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It was easy
It was easy to download and pay thru the app because the online access to my account wouldn’t let me pay on my cell phone from the link in the emailed bill I received. It also let me see my statement they the app which I also couldn’t access by direct login from email.
App is awful but slightly better than website
I have been complaining about the SCG website for years, as it might very well be the most poorly designed website on the planet. So when I logged on today and couldn’t do what I needed to do (because the site is the opposite of user friendly), I was excited to see that there was an app, as I thought it would be more logical. Nope. It’s just as clunky and poorly designed as the website. The one and ONLY reason I say it’s slightly better is because it’s quicker, but it’s just as bad functionally. On a scale of 1 to 1000 the website is a 1, the app is a 2. My best guess is that SCG doesn’t have a formal web department and has some ancient “do-it-all” IT guy designing their website and app rather than hiring someone who knows how to design these things.
Won’t save payment info
I use the UI and SCG apps both to pay my bills. My UI app will save my payment info for quick easy payment. The SCG app will not! I click “Save payment info for future payments” every single time I pay my bill and it never saves!! It’s very aggravating. I might as well just write and mail a check at that point. Sometimes the app also will not let me sign in saying my password is incorrect, I wait a day and try again, at that point it works. Some serious fixes need to be done to this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AVANGRID, INC
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © AVANGRID Inc.