Southern Lady celebrates, delights, and inspires women who live in the South and those who are simply Southern at heart. Every issue features home design inspiration, recipes and elegant entertaining ideas, Southern travel destinations, fashion, and much more and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! Download our Free App to get started! You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1 year subscription (7 Issues*)- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription).
Special Issue rates will vary. * Does not include Special Issues
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Southern Lady Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Updated Contact Info
Ratings and Reviews
App keeps crashing
Since the iOS upgrade, the app keeps crashing while I am reading. Before the experience was great with the app. Please address this.
I have a print subscription to Southern Lady, as well as Southern Living. I have always enjoyed the dual subscription availability I have with Southern Living, and assumed I would enjoy the same with Southern Lady. After downloading the app to my IPad, I am very frustrated that Southern Lady expects customers to purchase 2 subscriptions rather than honor my paid subscription to enjoy on my IPad as well. This is poor customer service, and in comparison to my other subscriptions who allow me to read both publications for only one charge, I will likely not renew my subscription when it expires.
Scamming Print Customers
I love reading Southern Lady. I have had a print subscription for many years. After getting an iPad for Christmas, I wanted to add my magazines to it. This is the ONLY magazine that I subscribe to that requires its readers to purchase BOTH a print and digital subscription. I disagree with this practice and will be canceling my print subscription. Their competitors are better in tune with the customers by offering free digital to their print subscribers. I guess Phyllis Hoffman is hard pressed to keep her magazine afloat.
- Hoffman Media LLC
- 126.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Hoffman Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- November/December 2004 $3.99
- January/February 2005 $3.99
- March/April 2005 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.