Defend Earth from the Alien Horde in this arcade/action space shooter.
* WHAT'S NEW: HD graphics for retina screens, new levels, new ship upgrades.
- High Definition retina graphics enhanced for the new iPad and iPhone.
- Fast paced, exciting invaders style arcade game.
- 150+ Unique levels, can you pass them all?
- Enhance your ship with powerful upgrades.
- Boss levels with powerful Alien Overlords.
- Unique powerups.
- High scores via GameCenter.
- Save and restore in-progress games.
These are troubling times. Earth’s very existence is threatened. Alien invaders from space have been sent to destroy our planet. You have been called up to repel their attack. You must plan your battle strategy well and upgrade your fighter ship to defeat the increasingly advanced aliens. Beware, their powerful overlords are watching and will join the fight to help the alien forces destroy us. We’re counting on you. Earth is counting on you. Suit up Space Cadet!
- New level pack with 50 additional levels.
- New enemies and new challenges.
- New special weapon, the Mega Laser!
*Yes, we know it's been way to long, thanks to all our fans for their patience :).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for a flash game...
But frankly I think you can do better, you draw inspiration from classic Atari games such as space invaders. Not once did you try to pressure me with pop ups in game o give you a 5 star review or buy coins. Which is the kind of thing more developers need to do on the app stores.
But let’s move onto flaws, i noticed hit detection can be spotty, almost like your ships hurtbox is larger than you can visibly see. Also it lacks significant story, I did not feel much draw to continue(level 46 and counting btw).
Overall in my rating system I this game as A tier. I will keep an eye on you and hope for improvement in the future.
A good game but..
They aren't as mean on the surface like companies that make you pay to keep playing, this one makes it so hard to play that you need to spend money on upgrades in order to continue. Still quite Ahole ish IMO.
Update: I've decided to up the rating to 4 stars because the developer was kind enough to respond to my previous review. It's pretty awesome this still happens and they take the time to do so. They also have given good tips which I hope will get me past level 46. Even though they called me not smart, which is correct, I appreciate the challenge and Criticism given back. :-)
Developer Response ,
I am sorry you disagree with how we made in Space Cadet. We accept your criticism. However we would like to respond just so you understand us a little better.
You're right, many games out there make it so that you literally cannot play the game without purchasing in-app money. When we designed Space Cadet we didn't want it to work this way. We made the game so that you can pass the entire game without purchasing any in-app money. It does take some good strategy though, we wanted it to be a little challenging, that makes it more fun to pass. In our testing we make sure you can pass the game without purchasing anything. So, we would challenge you to start over with Space Cadet and see if you can pass it without buying in-app money, I think you'll be surprised.
Let me give you a few hints:
1. Make sure you upgrade. Use your collected money judicially and don't waste it. Ignore the super scatter and destroyer special weapons, they’re not as good as the others.
2. If you run into a level that you cannot pass try this: save up a full energy bar to start the level with, and then use your special weapon. Some very difficult levels may require you to pause the game and re-charge your energy so you can continue using your special weapon.
3. You may need to switch to reflective shield on a few levels (lvl 46).
4. If you still cannot pass a level then let us know, we are more than happy to give hints. Email us at our support email.
5. I have passed all of Space Cadet many times without any in-app purchases. It’s challenging but a great accomplishment when you do it.
Can't get past this level no matter what I do. I refuse to pay money to advance to the next level. You can accrue points by nabbing the extra points icons as they appear, but it's slow going and way too tedious, so I have to delete this app. I really liked it until level 46. I just can't get past it, so they're basically making you pay to play at this point. Kudos to anyone who can advance to 47 without paying.
Developer Response ,
Yes, level 46 is one of the hardest levels to pass in the game. However, we did make it so that you can pass it without buying any extra medals. There are some tricks to passing it. We figured it's much more satisfying if there are some challenges once in a while. Here is one strategy that most use.
1. Make sure you start with a full bar of energy, play the level multiple times just dodging and dying till you have a full energy bar.
2. Try and save up enough medals so that you can re-charge your energy bar multiple times during the level. To do this pause the game, go to upgrades and buy a full energy bar.
3. With all this energy use the reflective shield special weapon.
4. By doing this and a little trial and error and good maneuvering you can pass the level.
Good luck, Thanks for playing Space Cadet.
The developer, SixHourSoft LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SixHourSoft LLC
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SixHourSoft
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Medals $0.99
- 30000 Medals $4.99
- Second Invasion $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.