Fight, explore the stars, trade, and lead your fleet across the galaxy
Space Commander: War and Trade is an ultimate single player space-sim featuring spectacular graphics, intuitive combat and deep mechanics. Various campaigns offer diverse experiences ranging from arcade shooter to sandbox RPG.
BE A SPACE PILOT
Build your fleet from an array of specialized ship classes! Choose from fast and maneuverable fighters to heavy bombers and large transporters. Customize and upgrade your vessels to fit your unique playstyle. Gather experience and upgrade your Commander Skills to be more efficient in combat and trade.
PURSUE A CAREER AS A MERCENARY, TRADER OR MOBSTER
Find your path. Go for the action with Delta Merc. Join the honorable space rangers and be the strong arm of the law. If you prefer a more peaceful job, then consider linking up with Motus — a transport company providing various escort and profitable trading missions. Break the law and become a space pirate with Syndicate — a ruffian group of smugglers that focus on attacking ships throughout the galaxy. By gathering reputation points for each faction, you’ll gain access to more challenging and profitable missions.
DIVE IN DEEP FOR ENGAGING MECHANICS
Implemented economy, diverse station wares, and trade systems add another layer to the gameplay. Managing fuel usage and discovering the best trade route is crucial for running a successful transport business. If you earn enough credits, you’ll be able to buy your own space stations and build specialized production modules.
Explore the furthest corners of the galaxy with our expanse module generating countless star systems that are waiting to be discovered by you.
JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF CORPORATE WAR OR FIGHT ALIENS
Space Commander: War and Trade comes with multiple campaigns offering unique experiences
for everyone — from casual players to hardcore fans of classic space-sims.
Our advanced and powerful mission editor will allow you to create your own stories and download campaigns created by the community.
BECOME THE SPACE COMMANDER!
● New space sandbox RPG from the creators of The Pirate series.
● Build, manage and customize your fleet.
● Choose your career path by fulfilling faction missions.
● Explore various star systems generated by our expanse module.
● Multiple campaigns offering unique gameplay experiences.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an awesome game but...
Gotta love it that people are making fun games that have great potential to grow and develop a whole new universer! There are a few things that could be better, hence the 4 stars:
1. I wish I could see the system map while at the hangar. Now you have to launch the craft look for deals and come back to the station to figure it out.
2. Supply lines are still a little strange for me. Maybe giving more information on how to set up and maintain them between two owned stations would be best.
Great game but...
Game is great on storyline, battle, and trade but it needs a battleship class! Edit: for those complaining about the storyline I completed it with the Cobra ship only needed a normal fighter to bring down a ton of ships so if you think storyline is hard it’s really not so stop trying to kill yourselves in-game as it’s easy if you actually think about both normal ships and capital ships (don’t know why I like killing dreadnoughts but they should be hard not easy that is if you have a couple bombers for big fights only use them when the weak turrets are destroyed then use the bombers to take out the stronger turrets and especially the high-damage ones!) even took out ships that had better stuff than I did don’t even have a gunboat and yet am able to kill stronger ships trick is to have 2 ion cannons and 2 plasma cannons and fire at will right behind the enemy ships that you’re having trouble with!
THIS IS IT!!!
I have looked a long time for a game like this!
- You can play OFFLINE. Yes!!!
- Space combat is actually fun thanks to the convenient “lock” feature that even works with guns.
- You can own and bring multiple ships into battle and take turns flying them whenever you need to.
- The trade system is simple and easy to understand.
- The graphics are amazing and remind me of Everspace.
- You can customize your ships with better stats or more guns.
- Your ships have an incredible attention to detail. If it says your ship has 4 guns, you can count 4 guns. If you returned from battle with only 3 missiles, you will see 3 missiles. If you were damaged it will show that too.
- This game does a lot of things, but it does them all in a very simplified way that doesn’t require a Wiki or hours of tutorials and research.
- You can own space stations and manufacture goods.
- Every place you land has a unique background. Sometimes you even land on the planet itself.
- Story and narrative is very minimal so you can focus more on the action.
- I’ve enjoyed this game much more than EVE Echoes, Infinite Galaxy, Second Galaxy or Star Traders: Frontiers.
- To the Developers: Thank You! It is the simplicity of this game that makes it so much fun to play!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teresa Dymek
- 126.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Home Net Games
- In-App Purchases
- 50 000 credits $7.99
- Mega Pack $9.99
- 30 ship parts $1.99
- Remove Advertisements $0.99
- Unlock Mamba $1.99
- 1000 credits $0.99
- Unlock B-3 Apocalypse $1.99
- Unlock T16 Rex $1.99
- 20 000 credits $4.99
- 6000 credits $2.99