Fight, explore the stars, trade, and lead your fleet across the galaxy
Space Commander: War and Trade is an ultimate single player space-sim featuring spectacular graphics, intuitive combat and deep mechanics. Various campaigns offer diverse experiences ranging from arcade shooter to sandbox RPG.
BE A SPACE PILOT
Build your fleet from an array of specialized ship classes! Choose from fast and maneuverable fighters to heavy bombers and large transporters. Customize and upgrade your vessels to fit your unique playstyle. Gather experience and upgrade your Commander Skills to be more efficient in combat and trade.
PURSUE A CAREER AS A MERCENARY, TRADER OR MOBSTER
Find your path. Go for the action with Delta Merc. Join the honorable space rangers and be the strong arm of the law. If you prefer a more peaceful job, then consider linking up with Motus — a transport company providing various escort and profitable trading missions. Break the law and become a space pirate with Syndicate — a ruffian group of smugglers that focus on attacking ships throughout the galaxy. By gathering reputation points for each faction, you’ll gain access to more challenging and profitable missions.
DIVE IN DEEP FOR ENGAGING MECHANICS
Implemented economy, diverse station wares, and trade systems add another layer to the gameplay. Managing fuel usage and discovering the best trade route is crucial for running a successful transport business. If you earn enough credits, you’ll be able to buy your own space stations and build specialized production modules.
Explore the furthest corners of the galaxy with our expanse module generating countless star systems that are waiting to be discovered by you.
JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF CORPORATE WAR OR FIGHT ALIENS
Space Commander: War and Trade comes with multiple campaigns offering unique experiences
for everyone — from casual players to hardcore fans of classic space-sims.
Our advanced and powerful mission editor will allow you to create your own stories and download campaigns created by the community.
BECOME THE SPACE COMMANDER!
● New space sandbox RPG from the creators of The Pirate series.
● Build, manage and customize your fleet.
● Choose your career path by fulfilling faction missions.
● Explore various star systems generated by our expanse module.
● Multiple campaigns offering unique gameplay experiences.
– Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game!
I had stopped playing mobile games, but this is definitely one of the best, but I noticed some problems and have some suggestions.
The game occasionally glitches with the merchant missions and does not recognize you docked and because of that you lose cargo and reputation with Motus.
I would suggest adding higher class ships to be available for purchase but not premium. Also, I wish there was a mission editor to create campaigns. I would also suggest adding the ability to capture ships to add to you fleet. And finally, maybe allow building and destroying of stations.
THIS IS IT!!!
I have looked a long time for a game like this!
- You can play OFFLINE. Yes!!!
- Space combat is actually fun thanks to the convenient “lock” feature that even works with guns.
- You can own and bring multiple ships into battle and take turns flying them whenever you need to.
- The trade system is simple and easy to understand.
- The graphics are amazing and remind me of Everspace.
- You can customize your ships with better stats or more guns.
- Your ships have an incredible attention to detail. If it says your ship has 4 guns, you can count 4 guns. If you returned from battle with only 3 missiles, you will see 3 missiles. If you were damaged it will show that too.
- This game does a lot of things, but it does them all in a very simplified way that doesn’t require a Wiki or hours of tutorials and research.
- You can own space stations and manufacture goods.
- Every place you land has a unique background. Sometimes you even land on the planet itself.
- Story and narrative is very minimal so you can focus more on the action.
- I’ve enjoyed this game much more than EVE Echoes, Infinite Galaxy, Second Galaxy or Star Traders: Frontiers.
- To the Developers: Thank You! It is the simplicity of this game that makes it so much fun to play!
Bit Buggy But Brilliant
This is an amazing game where it basically doesn't just go the route of "OoH fAnCy LaSeR wEaPoN" and actually has more than just one type of energy based weapon. this game has laser and plasma cannons, plasma being a good weapon against alot, and lasers being good in atmospheric conditions. the cannons in this game are kinetic weapons, which are normally as strong as the maxed homing rockets, which the cobra can carry 30. rockets are also replaced by both the homing rockets and torpedoes, which come in frag, incendiary, and nuclear (strong).
Now onto the issues. The only problem with this game I have is bugs. In some cases, the turrets (on gunships, bombers, and transporters) and targeting systems will attempt to fire through a carrier/flagship, which normally results in me dying for no reason even though I've been handling the spacecraft well.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teresa Dymek
- 126.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Home Net Games
- In-App Purchases
- 50 000 credits $7.99
- Mega Pack $9.99
- 30 ship parts $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.