Space Rangers lead the way! It's the 23rd century, and the galaxy unites to fight against an unknown foe! The best of the best stand together as Space Justice - a small, but extremely efficient special operations team with you as their leader!
Take command of your personal battlecruiser and send deadly fighters shooting all guns against overwhelming odds to secure new victories! Or, maybe, attack and raid you rivals' spaceships in a game of deadly competition...
- A classic arcade game reimagined: fast, dynamic vertical scrolling shooter gameplay meets outstanding graphics!
- Welcome to the command bridge! Upgrade and enhance your flagship and airplanes fleet, research new technologies and acquire combat drones.
- Make your choice: the selection of aircraft, weapons, drones and gadgets is as huge as it can be!
- Different pilots, different tactics - make use of each race's strengths in merciless space combat, shoot 'em all up and win through synergy and guile!
- Shoot, shoot, shoot! Join efforts with your friends to overcome the common foe. It takes a coordinated attack to bring down most powerful enemies, and the mission's rewards are well worth it!
- Enter the PvP mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, use all sorts of tricks to outsmart your enemy! And never leave your own ship unprotected - lure your enemies into traps and ensure your wealth is well secured!
It takes guts, wits and courage to fight and prevail in an addicting game of deadly space battles! Are you ready for Space Justice?
Pilots, buckle up! We are glad to present you the update 10.0!
- New stages and a boss!
- New ship — Tyrannis!
- Changes in the Patrol Mode;
- Tournaments have been completely redesigned;
- New level of the Core;
- New platforms to better protect your cruiser;
- New Tech Lab level and new skills;
- Siren's overdrive damage increased;
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but...
First off let me start by saying I love this game. I play everyday and multiple times a day at that. Every month I get the premium package and even find myself occasionally buying more gems to upgrade more. To me this game is worth my time and money. It is a blast to play and it’s challenging and rewarding, however like I said there is a but.
All that being said there are a few things that would make this game #1 on my play list.
1) Make a co-op where we can play with the friends on our list even if that means we have to cut the list back to 30 friends.
2) When this game first came out we could pick which ships we wanted to buy/upgrade and now it’s a chance game and most of the time we get ships we already have /don’t need. Maybe make it an even playing field when it comes to the odds of getting the ships you need or go back to being able to get the ships you want instead of it being just dumb luck.
3) Last but not least I have been trying forever and I know I’m not the only one to get the Predator ship and it’s almost impossible even with all the tournaments. Maybe after the tournaments everyone who played all of there chances in the tournaments but did not win gets like 5 or 10 ships so they don’t feel so defeated each time and quit playing like I have.
Overall great game y’all keep up the awesome work and great updates.
Luke Landaiche (Avid Space Justice Player )
Developer Response ,
Greetings, thank you for the feedback, we will pass your suggestions to the devs.
This game is 1000x better than Falcon Squad
Thank you for not being super greedy like the developers of Falcon Squad. Your game is developed A LOT better and has much much much fairer prices. I gladly spent $3 for a month of premium. I don’t understand how people spend hundreds of dollars on Falcon Squad. I hope you guys get to a point where you can put out a lot more ads.
I love the idea of being able to attack other people’s bases and being able to fortify your own. I also like that you make it possible for people to play your game without essentially forcing them to spend a ton of money.
If you’re a new player and you run out of the green stuff, you can get more by helping other players beat levels. You just have to wait for games to pop up on the left and accept them quickly. You’ll get thumbs up tokens which you can use to buy more green stuff in the shop.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Thank you for a great feedback!
Great fun ... for a little while
First of all the graphics and game play are great. Fun game that is very good to look at. But I’ve hit a plateau where I’m trying to unlock the last set of levels. My tech lab is completely upgraded so I’ve got all possible skills. And my power has reached a level where there are very few opportunities to assist other players to get the needed Bro points to buy the upgrades to upgrade my ships that are needed to play side quests to get the stars needed to open the next levels. I’ll cue up to get help from other players to attack a random ship just so I have something to do - but nobody ever assists anymore. I assume because my level is so high? Don’t know but it was a fun game until I hit this brick wall. I’d have to play the trials (only a few available a day) and the squad runs (again only a few available per day) for weeks in order to upgrade ships to do the side quests and open the last 10 levels. Which I’ll blow through in an hour. And then what?
Great fun. Up until now. Games needs seriously rebalanced or people will play for a few weeks and drop it. Like I’m about to.
Developer Response ,
Greetings and thank you for sharing your thoughts with our team! The feedback of our players is very important to us and it helps us to continue working on making the game better. This month, we have released two patches that have introduced new content and activities to the game together with a number of balance adjustment intended to make the game more enjoyable for our players.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 688.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2013-2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Crystals Pack 1 $4.99
- Crystals Pack 2 $9.99
- Crystals Pack 3 $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.