The evil monster Tyragon has been released by the evil corporation Galaxy Shooter. The world is in danger!!
You're the Earth's last hope. Take control of the spacecraft in animal form and protect the Earth from alien swarms.
How to play?
Sky Champ: Galaxy Space Shooter - Monster Attack is an offline game of Bulletstorm genre (or Space Shooter, Galaxy Shooter, Arcade Shooting, Galaxy Attack) and RPG.
The gameplay is easy but hard to master: hold and drag the spaceship to shoot all the aliens and evil monsters. Your spaceship/ spacecraft/ starship is in form of cute monsters called Okimon.
- Upgrading system: collect rare items to evolve your spaceship. Catch new Okimon to evolve the ultimate spacecraft form with great power!
- 100+ stages in Adventure Mode with the difficulty increasing dradually. Challenge your skills. Become the most skillful Space Shooter ever.
- 90+ pets and monsters with various evolution form to catch and equip
- Up to 5 Power Up (Power Buff) in-game help you survive through hard space shooter, galaxy shooter stages
- More than 50 equipments for your pets and monsters
- Battle Pass system with lots of rewards
- Classic game but in modern design. Unlike other Galaxy Space Shooter, Arcade shooting or Galaxy Attack, Sky Champ has many nice airship, airplane, and starship design to choose
- PvP, play against other players via League game mode, check your ranking on Worlds Billboard in League
- Can play Offline, without internet, wifi or 4G. Receive more rewards when playing online
If you're a fan of Bulletstorm offline game category (a.k.a Space Shooter, Galaxy Shooter, Arcade Shooting, Galaxy Attack), Sky Champ: Galaxy Space Shooter is made for you
Find us on FB @skychampgame or join our community Sky Champ Group.
- Fix bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite New Shmup!
Thank you to the developers for creating this super well-put-together game. The graphics are perfect, the controls are spot on, the challenge is a good level. And there’s so much to do- so much variety! I am a big shmup fan, but am usually disappointed by ios lame shmups. This one is a keeper and I’m so happy I found it. I hope many other shmup fans get to play this in their devices.
A game about spinning your wheels
In the beginning it’s easy to make loads of progress. After a day of gameplay, you’ll hit a considerable pay wall. Upgrading your team costs more and more time/coin. The problem comes when you don’t make more money. You’re stuck taking tiny, freebie, ad money. Grinding levels gets you even less coin. Grinding away in their “league” mode is still insufficient. Eggs take too long to hatch given how small the prizes are inside. And you’ll spend days watching ads just for one upgrade that will only inch you a little higher on power. The game gives you this clever illusion that you’re making progress, but anyone who pays attention will see you’re going nowhere fast. Most people will rate the game 5 stars because there’s “tons of things to do”, or “the graphics are great”, or “the game is challenging”; but I implore you to disregard the high praise and take my opinion as a more realistic review. There’s better arcade shooters out there unless you just like toiling away on a game for years
Ads that automatically charge $10 to your phone bill
GAME ADS WILL CHARGE $10 TO YOUR PHONE BILL
This game was cool till one of the Ads called Play Kids that automatically does a third party charge to your phone provider. If you don't look at your bill, I would if you play this game. You will see a third party charge $10 to your phone bill. Also it's almost impossible to get it stop charge on each bill. Took me dozens of calls and threats to my phone provider for them to finally do something and refund me the charges.
Other than that I would have kept play in this game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Minh Quan Ngo
- 251.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Spirit Bomb
- In-App Purchases
- 240 Diamonds Pack $4.99
- 88 Diamonds Pack $1.99
- 520 Diamonds Pack $9.99
- Battle Pass $4.99
- Special Pack 2 $4.99
- Starter Pack 1 $0.99
- Special Pack 4 $9.99
- Special Pack 1 $1.99
- Piggy Bank $1.99
- 1120 Diamonds Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.