NEXT DEPARTURE: The Seattle Center 1962
SPACE-TIME ADVENTURE TOURS: The Seattle Center features a location-aware guided tour, AR scavenger hunt, immersive story and history lesson all wrapped into one time-tripping adventure.
This free app transforms your phone into an official SPACE-TIME ADVENTURE TOURS Walkie-Talkie Time Machine.™ This Space Age interface uses GPS and aspects of Niantic Lightship to guide players through a tour route that will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to experience.
All you need is your phone and your earbuds, then make your way to the beautiful Seattle Center.
From the Seattle Center, you will embark on an adventure in which you will…
TRANSFORM your phone to the look and feel of a retro-futuristic walkie talkie.
EXPLORE THE SEATTLE CENTER alongside the thrilling sights and sounds of the 1962 World’s Fair, complete with archival photos, video and more.
ACTIVATE AR to discover hidden inter-dimensional objects crucial to holding together the fabric of Space-time itself!
We look forward to seeing you in 1962, Time Cadets, and sharing updates on our future adventures.
All SPACE-TIME ADVENTURE TOURS are designed for accessibility and include features for non-visual gameplay for blind and visually impaired users as well as captions and haptic feedback for deaf or hard of hearing folks.
To toggle the screen reader on or off: three-finger triple tap anywhere on the screen. This function is only needed to customize your access needs and start the tour from the main menu. It is not needed during the tour itself. In order to use our screen reader you may need to disable the Zoom magnifier. You can do this in Settings > Accessibility > Zoom.
To help with navigating from stop to stop we have provided optional spatial audio beacons. These beacons emit a bell sound that corresponds with the next stop on your map. Headphones are required to unlock this feature.
GPS announcements and verbal directions are also included to assist with way-finding.
Interactive buttons and gestures have also been simplified and designed to be forgiving. For example, when prompted to press the “big red button” you can press anywhere on the lower portion of the screen.
Please reach out to our access team to give any feedback on your experience. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey there, fellow Space-Time adventurer!
We've been hard at work to make your experience even better. Check out what's new:
• Time to take control! You can now place the Time Bubble exactly where you want it.
• We've included more onscreen instructions to make sure you're always in the know.
• Feel space AND time with added haptics.
• Take charge of the Quantum string in AR gameplay with direct control.
• Lost? Not anymore! We've added Waypoint Images to lead you to your next destination.
• Explore the Seattle Center campus with ease using our brand-new AR 3D Minimap.
• Navigating is a breeze with our improved compass direction. No more wrong turns!
• UI improvements and Settings Menu button is clearer.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fair Worlds LLC
- 799.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2023 - Fair Worlds, Inc.