It is probably the most dynamic turn-based strategy in the spirit of the old school. Less covers, more action! Land on a lost planet and show the mutants what you are made of. Shoot, kick, blow up and destroy. You will put together the most reckless team of fighters and unravel the mysteries of the mystical planet following the best traditions of science fiction.
• The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school
• A unique system of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10–15 minutes
• A squad of space rangers made up of 7 fighters with a unique fighting style
• A story about the mysterious planet in the spirit of the golden age of science fiction
• A hand-drawn map of the game world
• Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers and a lot of other equipment to make your fighters even stronger
• More than 20 different enemies from alien animals to dangerous monsters
• Futuristic upgradable equipment which gives your fighters unique abilities
• Intense dialogs between team members, which reveal unexpected plot twists
• Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based combat into an exciting action movie
• And, of course, the party headliners are dangerous bosses that show up at the end of each chapter of the adventure
This is a major addition to the storyline that unfolds on an exciting new planet. Their epic battles are over for now, and our heroes have scattered across the Star Federation. Tired of heavy combat, Barret has decided to take a vacation on his home planet of Potatokon. Jim and Terra decide to visit his family farm. What could possibly go wrong on this little planet at the farthest edge of the populated worlds?
• Eight new storyline battles on the desert planet of Potatokon
• A special new hero, Uncle Barney, armed with his trusty revolver and a thousand old tall tales
• New abilities for the battle-hardened heroes Jim, Terra, and Barret
• Tons of new enemies, from flesh-eating plants to gigantic spiders
• The story of Potatokon is a continuation of the main story and sheds new light on the events of the main storyline
• A new map with a highly detailed space farm
• A special musical theme for the desert planet
• And much more!
Mercenaries Guild agents have selected new daily missions for you.
- Think Fast, Act Fast. Gordon and Marcus are trying to infiltrate enemy territory. Laser beams are the key to these super-high-tech doors.
- Rescue Mission. You have received a distress signal from a cargo station. Hordes of monsters have invaded the building. Find and rescue the survivors.
- Escape. Our squad has been captured and put in an underground jail swarming with monsters. Eliminate them all and escape.
- Alone in the Dark. After getting separated from the main squad, our heroes find themselves in a dark, seemingly empty facility...
- Sudden Takeoff. Our spec ops team has infiltrated the smugglers’ ship. We need to eliminate the threat and take control of the ship.
We’ve also added lots of other improvements and fixes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tortuga Team OOO
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Tortuga Team Ltd.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.