Most intuitive satellite tracker to see International Space Station (ISS), Starlink flares, Tiangong and others using AR, augmented reality technology.
This simulates a way of satellite on top of reality through the camera and map.
Not only satellites, planets, fixed stars, galaxies, black hole, spacecrafts (Voyager1, Voyager2, Starman, New Horizons etc.) and even world cities are shown as if earth was transparent.
Displaying geostationary orbits will also be very helpful when you adjust a parabolic dish antenna.
It connects Twitter too. So you can share excitements of finding satellites and weather conditions with others all over the world.
Apple Watch app and "Today" widget are also available. They show simple lists of satellites' passes.
LITE edition with Ads and without Iridium flares is available.
* Simulates way of satellite on top of the camera view and the map.
* Displays orbits and current positions of satellites and users' messages on the world map.
* Satellite prediction calendar
* Displays fixed stars, galaxies, a black hole, spacecrafts, geostationary orbits and cities through Earth over the camera view (You can choose visibilities of each layers)
* Displays Iridium flare centres on map
* Supports offline
* Newly launched satellites will be added automatically
* Sends notification 1 hour before each pass
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Fix fatal crash problem on iOS 13.2 and earlier
* Fix crash problem on some devices (including iPhone SE)
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy introducing new people to the viewing of an overflight of the ISS.
Great augmented-reality visible-pass prediction app for the ISS and some others. Excellent support and fast response to questions.
Works on iPad Mini, but not iPod
Tried this app on my iPod, didn't work at all. Tried it on my iPad Mini, works amazingly. Great app for iPad users, good tracking and allows me to see relatively nearby (pretty sure it is showing nearby) galaxies as well as satellites and most importantly, the ISS. Not bad, and as I've said, it didn't work for me with my iPod, but it may work for others.
- Toriningen Co.,Ltd.
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Toriningen Co.,Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.