SpaceWalker is an app for VITURE One XR Glasses and HDMI Adapter for iPhone 14 (and earlier models) and USB-C XR Charging Adapter (for iPhone 15) accessories. Unlock your iPhone's full potential with a fully interactive mobile XR experience on iOS!
- Spatial Video Playback: Spatial videos are captured using the main and ultrawide cameras on iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max while in landscape orientation. Users will be able to relive life's precious moments with remarkable depth starting early next year. However, you can experience your spatial videos now with VITURE One XR Glasses and the SpaceWalker app!
- 3D SBS Video Support*: Enjoy seamless playback of full side-by-side (3840×1080) 3D videos.
VR Video Playback*: Enjoy 360° VR videos with the Media Player. Select videos and control playback on your iPhone — move your head to explore immersive VR spaces.
- 1-Click 3D with Web Video Detection*: Switch to 3D Mode with a simple click when SpaceWalker detects a video stream on a web page.
- Online Films and TV Shows*: Access Prime Video, Hulu, Pluto TV, the Roku Channel, and more streaming services via the web.
- Multi-screen Functionality: Work, stream, and game on multiple virtual displays and even turn from one to the next as they remain fixed in the space in front of you.
- Pin Mode: Pin the screen in the current space position when in full screen.
- Beam Navigation: Use your iPhone as a laser pointer to scroll, click, and make selections.
- Doc Reader: Supports Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and PDF.
Easy to use:
- Easy to pair: When connected, your iPhone detects the adapter automatically.
- Transparent when typing: The electrochromic film lenses on VITURE One XR Glasses go transparent automatically when you need to enter text on your phone.
* iPhone 14 and earlier models do not support 3D video or spatial video playback.
* Availability of streaming services may vary based on iPhone models and regional restrictions.
* VR video playback and Pin Mode require the use of either available adapters.
* 1-Click 3D function requires the USB-C XR Charging Adapter for iPhone 15 / iPhone 15 Pro.
Discover more about SpaceWalker: https://academy.viture.com/hdmi_xr_adapter/spacewalker
Bug fix and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
It is great that Viture embraces iPad and iOS. The 1.2 updated really helped with viewing 3d movies from 3Dfilmsonline. Now we have Spatial support. When on the iPad the laser pointer is of little use. You have complete privacy when using the app as your device screen is converted to a touchpad. With the adapter you can use head tracking to navigate and view 360 video. The app is free and well supported. External mouse and keyboard have limited functionality. I would like full support and a way to turn off the laser pointer. Hoping for developers to implement head tracking so the app could host all my iOS apps
Love the spatial video support
Great app that gets updated timely
Kudos for spatial video support, but…
Great to have spatial video support so quickly. But all my videos are upside down! Hope they can fix this playback bug soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VITURE Inc.
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2024 VITURE Inc.