Order a licensed hair care professional to come to you and cut or style your hair at the time you want! Busy professional that doesn’t want to waste time after work getting your hair cut? Have kid haircut duty and chores to do around the house? Why not do them at the same time. Order a SpaDash Pro to come to your house and cut everyone’s hair. Meanwhile you can get those chores done.
- Women haircuts and blowouts
- Haircuts and barber services for men
- Hassle-free haircut for kids
- Corporate clients with a team of 20+ people
Where you want it:
- At your home
- At your office
How it works:
1) Get SpaDash app
2) Set time and date, also you can pick a particular stylist
3) See your appointment in the app and meet your stylist when scheduled.
1) Simple. It takes a minute to make an order.
2) Comfortable. You are at your place. Sit back and see our Pro deploying a portable, full salon station complete with a lighted mirror!
3) Clean. We use sanitized hair tarp to collect all of the trimmings, cut your hair, and clean up.
4) Safe. SpaDash implemented safety measures to comply with each state's guidelines as well as CDC recommendations. You can even make appointments outdoors to enjoy the fresh air.
5) Reasonable. SpaDash only charges $9.99 above most barbershop and salon pricing to get a provider to come to you. Save well over an hour on every haircut you do.
The average person wastes well over an hour every time they get their hair cut from driving to and from a hair salon and waiting to get into a barber chair. SpaDash takes all that hassle away. Try now!
Bug fixes and performance improvements with new reservation and wait list.
Ratings and Reviews
Got a fantastic haircut in the comfort of my own home. What’s not to love?
Same issue. You have to create an account and give up all of your information in order to see if they’re in your service area. Not ideal. After getting in, I confirmed my house was serviceable, but then when I went to add a specialty short cut, the follow up form completely broke, making it impossible to actually schedule an appointment. Disappointing app. Will be putting in a request to remove all of my information.
Developers need training
I gave this a one star due to the lack of foresight of the developers to have someone download, create user names and password, verify account info using text, creating a home or location contact and then come back with “sorry not in your area”.
Why not have this at the start or is the goal to just capture or info to sell to others???
Developer Response ,
We're terribly sorry you had a bad experience. In response to customer feedback, the most recent version of the app (1.6.1, the version you are running) does offer the option to check your address for availability before providing any other personal information. We're sorry, we will work to make this easier to notice in our next update.
We do take your privacy concerns very seriously, we were unable to find your account by the name "MrWho", but if you contact email@example.com we would be happy to have your account information removed entirely from our system.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SpaDash, Inc.
- 39.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SpaDash, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.