Download Spades Jogatina! This game is a must have for all Spades and card game lovers!
Bad hand? Go nil and avoid being trumped! Play on, the odds are stacked!
- Multiplayer and Singleplayer modes: play Spades against other people or solo against the robots!
- Talk to your partner and your opponents in our Chat.
- Your feelings are a tap away with the emoticons. :)
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Fast and fun gameplay
- Improve your performance keeping track of your statistics
- Deck and table customization
- The game is automatically saved at each turn, so you can continue on your own time
Players are giving Spades 4+ stars! See what they are saying:
***** Well done! Fun, fun, FUN!
***** Great game. I absolutely love Spades and play it everyday. I love this version of spades!
***** Great game, lots of fun, game runs real smooth!
***** Fun and easy game to play!
If you are a fan of card games, you will love Spades - Classic Card Game. Download it right now for your iPad or iPhone! IT’S FREE!
In this version of the game Spades Jogatina:
• Improvements to the app’s performance.
• And bug fixes.
Please rate Spades Jogatina after every update! Your comments will help us guarantee the best gaming experience possible!
Send us now any questions, suggestions or critics to: email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Harder to play
I played the game before this last update. After the update I find the game to be faster moving, but sometimes herky-jerky in the movements of the cards, and the cards and numbers are so small they are harder to read on my phone. Further, this new version causes the game to freeze and it disconnects me. This occurs almost every game.
It has worked better more recently, but the screen has frozen a couple of times during a game, and then when a few minutes have gone by I am able to get a screen back, it says I have quit the game and am penalized for 15 minutes for having done so. This is quite frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hi kbzadil! We'll check this so we can fix asap. Can you tell us your device model and OS version? You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your collab!
Last update ruined the game
The card size was fine before the update. Since the update I have accidentally played the wrong card NUMEROUS times because the cards are so small, and I am a petite woman with small hands! This wouldn’t be so bad except now when I select the card, it plays automatically. It doesn’t give me a chance to choose the correct card to play. And what’s up with the full page game ads? Half the time the cards have been dealt and I’m still waiting for the X to appear on the ad, so I can return to my game. This is VERY ANNOYING, to say the least. The new graphic and sound effect when a spade is played for the first time is obnoxious!
In my opinion, you took a great game (5 stars) and turned it into a terrible game (I would give it zero stars if I could). I will find a different spades game to play. Change for the sake of change is a terrible idea! Why fix it, if it isn’t broken?
Developer Response ,
Hi AnnoyedSpadesPlayer! The issue regarding the small cards is already solved. Please update your app for the latest version available here on App Store and review your gaming experience ... every opinion is important and will help us improve Spades: Card Games! :-)
Rating spades you have not answered me....
I love is game but there are two things about it that drives me to distraction and I hope you can fix it.
1: way too many ads!
2: I have made my mistakes but my bot makes the same mistake over and over. That mistake is, he throws a low card when he should play high. He throws low, then comes back on the same suit ...high! I understand if his back is against the wall but such is not the case!
1. my bot throws a low card when he should throw high while I'm in Nil.
2. He over trumps me without reason! I can see it if he over trumps then take on the lead, but he trumps and stops my attacks then comes back with a very weak card losing us our advantage. CAN YOU FIX HIM?
3. But no matter how many mistakes he makes, he still plays better than real people....which brings me to this question. If I decide to play in public, may I take my bot with me as my partner?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.