The classic card game Spades is now available on your iPhone or iPod Touch. With rich graphics and smooth animations, Spades Pro is the premier Spades app on the app store.
Place your bids and work with your partner to outfox your opponent. You'll need a great combination of strategy and teamwork to win!
Spades Pro features an outstanding artificial intelligence engine. Three different difficulty levels ensure that you can play against a computer opponent that matches your skill level.
Spades Pro offers many exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Outstanding card animations
* Configurable game speed (slow, medium, or fast)
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the app
If you've been waiting for a killer Spades app for your iPhone or iPod Touch, this is it. Download Spades Pro today and check it out!
• Updated to ensure compatibility with iOS 11
• Improved computer and partner AI
• Added blind nil passing
• New app icon
• New More Games screen
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love Spades and developers did great
I love the game Spades. But, there’s room for improvement. Megan really needs to learn how not to cut her partner. I also hate that the opponents under bid and Megan has under bid several times.
If we are going to be partners we need to act like it. Also, my issue is that everyone can play a spade at first but I cannot. Also, my greatest critique is you can’t play spades without a hand of spades. I realize it’s not guaranteed but it would be nice. At the same time, I know I sound negative, but the game is well made. Your not asking for money like some of these games. I paid for no ads and glad that I did. I like that I’m at least playing with opponents. I don’t have FB, I wish developers would considered Twitter to add friends to play. Keep up the great work and thank you for making one of my favorite games. I love the game/app 👏👏
I appreciate the complexity it took to put this ap together. It was well done. Things that should be corrected -
1. Ability to change partner name and sex
2. Partner ability to play blind nill - when a bet of 0 or 00 is made the partner must always play high. Currently this is not programed into the partner. Example - partner wins hand then follows up with a Duce of spades
3. Blind 6 or Blind 7 with the ability to swap the lowest two cards for the highest two cards
4. To bid 10 for 200 points, and a BOSTON
5. Friends with same app having the ability to play friend!
Opponents never bid blind nil
Great app if you always want to win. The computer opponent never bids blind nil. Since you as the player can bid blind nil once you are down by 100 points, you can almost always overcome any deficit to win. Also, the computer players will always try to “set” the other team no matter how many bags you have. This is very frustrating. I’ve played many games where the opposing team will bid 4 and my computer partner will set them racking up tons of bags. Overall, not a bad app if you just want to play spades alone without much strategy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.