Dict Box - Powerful English to Spanish & Spanish to English dictionary & translator app.
Includes more than 500K words and expressions
Easy to use, fast, works offline.
Ability to translate words directly in web browser and other apps.
English dictionary & thesaurus with examples and explanations
Ability to search sentences, phrases, related words
Image search, picture dictionary
Word correction for mistyped words
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window
Ability to install more dictionaries & more languages
Support Stardict format
Links with popular web dictionaries (Oxford dictionaries, Cambridge, Wiki, etc)
Review words with pictures
Upgrade to Premium to remove ads, install more dictionaries & unlock all features.
You can choose onetime payment for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
- a yearly subscription. (comes with 3-day free trial)
- a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- iOS 13 full compatibility
- bugfix "Image Search did not work"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
¡Estupendo! 👋 Super handy! More up to date than most, especially the DRAE.
This is extremely useful, even for a bilingual person like myself. It’s better than carrying the heavyweight gold standard Velazquez “A New Pronouncing Dictionary of the Spanish and English Languages”.
I use this almost every day. Easy and fast.
Also, it is more nimble in keeping up with newer uses if words in the technological arena and in social media. In addition, the academic dictionaries such ad DRAE are sometimes a bit censored. Por ejemplo, la palabra “escatologico” en DRAE se referiere solamente a teología, a pesar wue “scatos” en griego es las heces. En ESTE diccionario te indican que también significa una preocupación con la función eliminatoria y sus productos. Por eso casi siempre termino buscando en este diccionario, ademas de que traduce de un idioma al otro.
Spanish word of the day- Bueno!
I really like this dictionary. It has all the words, phrases, examples, etc. that I need to go through a Spanish book that I'm trying to read - the 400 year old amazing story of Don Quixote; one of the best stories ever written. And naturally, I wanted to read this in its original language after enjoying it in English. This dictionary has been helping immensely!
I also like the daily "word of the day" practice options this has, which helps me to continue to refresh and practice the Spanish words I searched for on a daily basis.
Probably the best foreign language to English dictionary I’ve used! I really like how it automatically searches for and displays the word that I have copied - no hitting the search icon, deleting the previous word, and pasting! I like that you can search for a conjugated verb, and it will automatically give you the infinitive and nouns or adjectives based on that verb. I really like the flash card function too. Things to improve: provide conjugation tables, and make the flash card portion of the app able to display either “side” of the card first.
- EVOLLY.APP PTE. LTD
- 289 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EVOLLY.APP
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $19.99
- Premium Version Monthly $4.99
- Premium Version Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.