Are you a listener of Audiria Spanish Podcasts (http://audiria.com) ?
Now, you can have an application that will let you listen to all those great podcasts from your iPhone, iPod or iPad!
Each podcast contains examples and explanations to help you improve your knowledge of the Spanish language across a wide range of topics. If you are new to Audiria, please check out the official web site (http://audiria.com) for more information.
iAudiria app is easy to use application that will let you:
* See the podcast FULL spanish transcript while listening.
* Search for podcasts using a filter (over all podcasts or listened podcasts) so you can search for any topic you are interested.
* Keep track of what you've listened.
* More than 600 spanish podcasts to choose.
* Remember where you ended playing any podcast so you can go back later and continue listening to it without necessarily starting over again.
* No extra space required. You don't need to download the podcast, just play it right away.
* Continue listening while the app is in the background.
* Download podcast if you want to listen later when there is no internet connection.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Just needs more features
I really like this app for the purpose that it serves. It would be great if there were a translated verse for each; however, I know that this would require a lot of time and effort.... Other than that, it's great! The podcasts are short, sweet, and to the point. :)
I'm amazed that there are no other reviews yet. I've been using audiria for years without realizing that there's an app, and it was well worth the dollar to download it. This is exactly what I wanted: 100% Spanish with transcripts. The only way it could be better is if it has English translation, but I just downloaded the spanishdict translator app as well and I'm so happy. Amazing work. Thank you!!!!!
Just what I was looking for
This app is great. You should scroll the text with the audio and do half screen Spanish half English. That would be even better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.