Try to find the best way to complete each level. You can come up with your own solution so be creative and don't be afraid to think out of the box!
Some levels might look easy but let's see if you can actually get the 3 stars.
* Dynamic mechanism. Tap red staff to throw sparkman into water to complete levels!
* Simple, smart and fun puzzles but challenging！
* Lots of levels with more coming soon!
1. Optimized gameplay and sound effects
2. Optimized some levels
3. Limited coins are waiting for you
4. Optimized some characters
Ratings and Reviews
Cool but boring
The game is cool, but after the first 50 levels, it starts to get boring, as if the maker ran out of ideas. If you ale better levels I will make it a 5 star
The adds though
The game is fun and way easier than the adds say, they say the game is harder than you think and yet I got to level 100+ after my first day of playing this game. Everyone can tell that the person playing the game on the add is payed to fail.
Decent for about 10 minutes
Not bad for a student developer. Definitely not worth paying for though.
- Ya Gao
- 147.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Hapmonkey 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.99
- 24000 coins $19.99
- 900 coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.