Get ready for the Firefight! From the creators of Spartan Runner comes a new action-packed game: Spartan Firefight.
Battle against waves of enemies accross a variety of game modes and maps in under five minutes. Unlock and upgrades powerful weapons to help you in your task. Purchase and collect skins, helmets, shoulders and more to create your unique Spartan.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES:
* Firefight: Complete a maximum of waves.
* King of the Hill: Control the zone for a maximum of time.
* Capture the Flag: Capture as much flags as possible.
* Oddball: Keep the skull as long as possible.
* Infection: Fight against waves of floods.
* Red vs Blue: Team PvE.
* Special Events: Limited time community game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE YOUR WEAPONS:
Collect and upgrade a variety of powerful weapons going from the Magnum to the Spartan Laser, level them up with your kills and collect unique skins for each weapon.
BECOME THE MVP:
Climb the world leaderboad to prove you're the greatest Spartan of them all!
Look out for new helmets, shoulders, skins, maps and game modes in the future. Spartan Firefight is a non-stop evolving game!
* Powerful weapons to unlock and upgrade
* Various game modes to master
* Customize your own Spartan
* Unlock ranks and unique rewards
* New challenges every day
* Climb to the top of the leaderboard
* Each maps offer challenging new terrain to explore
* Unlock achievements
* And more to come soon!
Get ready and join the fight now, Spartan!
- NEW: Red vs Blue game mode
- Every weapons are available from the drop-pods
- 5 min per games
- Maps have been improved
- New commendation available: Backup
- New controls buttons
- Bugfixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s all I can say it’s halo on mobile. Oh and devs I’m a halo fan and can you nerf the enemies there too strong especially the suicide grunts. Also can you make a 2d halo ce game it would be cool to have it so devs can you make the halo games please. I know developing a game is hard but you’ll eventually become known as that game developer that made halo mobile.
I like Halo, and I downloaded Spartan Runner when my friend pointed it out to me. It was pretty good and I came here when I got the ad for Spartan Firefight. It’s pretty good, however I don’t really like the move piece too much. If you could make an option in the system menu to change the piece to be larger, I’ll give a higher rating.
Pretty good game
I have played the Spartan Runner game before and thought it was pretty good, not going to lie this ain’t to bad either, both games have their differences and goods and bands but I have to admit they are both pretty good mobile games if you like halo or just like these kinda games. Thank you for making these games overall.
- William Bourdon
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Dobermann Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.