Everyone has the right to feel safe at school. With Speak UP!® we put a stop to bullying, discrimination and degrading treatment.
Speak UP!® is a tool to contribute to safety and security in schools, both online and in real life. Students, teachers or other administrators can use the Speak UP!® for reporting bullying, harassment, or other activities that may affect the safety of students or school staff. Speak UP!® creates real-time reports as a support to the school to investigate, correct and prevent.
- Ability to report anonymously
- Short introduction about what happened
- Attach the picture or screen captures (Optional)
- Send report for investigate
- The report is received, investigated and remedied
Registration can be done completely anonymously and go directly to the managers of the school. It's easy and fast to report an event. Do you see something that you want to report which happened online, you can also send an image or a snip. Speak UP!® is easy to use when you do not want or can talk directly with an adult.
The app only works for students and teachers that are connected to Speak UP!®.
Do you want Speak UP!® at your school?
General Inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak UP!® Support Team : email@example.com
NOTE! Keep in mind that this app is not a replacement for calling emergency services. If an emergency is happening, do not hesitate to contact the emergency services in your area. (eg. 911,112)
1) Google Translate Enhancement:-
• As a user, I am able to Translate incoming messages by selecting languages.
2) Support Module Enhancement:-
• As a support user, I am able to change User Details using Manage User Page.
• As a support user, I am able to setup Role & Menu by the module.
• As a support user, I am able to menu permission using the User Permission Pag
Ratings and Reviews
Stand up and speak up
Really happy with the mission and goal of speak up. I hope every campus sees the importance of empowering people to stand up.
This is a such a good idea for schools! I wish I had it when I was in school
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.