Let your iPhone speak for you!
- Train your phone to say whatever you want.
- Make jokes to your friends.
- Don't get in trouble for what you say, just blame your phone.
- Save your phrases in a favorite list.
- Convert your phrases to an audio file and share it with your friends via iMessage, Mail, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
love this app soooooooo much!!!!!!!!
I was trying to find a text to speech app that did not have the normal iOS voices and now I found one! This app is very easy to use and it is also accessible with iPhone voiceover! I love saying this really funny phrase and adding random words to it and using the different accents to make it sound extremely funny! If you are looking for an amazing text to speech app, speak for me is the one! The app is so good that you should just spend the $.99 on the pro version so then you can have an unlimited amount of favorites in your list. Please consider buying speak for me and don’t worry about any other text to speech apps
Wisdom Tooth Friendly
Bless this app for now I can express my ungodly craving for many large sized McDonalds fries.
I had all four of my wisdom teeth out and found it rather hard and painful to speak with gauze in my mouth and a painfully dry throat. With this app I was able to talk again! There's tons of different accents you can change the voice to and even slow it down for someone to better understand you. It doesn't take any time to sit and process the words which is so nice!
Good app for the price
This app has all the basics of a good text to speech app, especially for the price of $1. Totally worth the cost. However, there are a few improvements that could be made.
1. Better support dark mode by showing all icons in white or light gray while dark mode is enabled. Currently when on dark mode, some of the icons flat out aren’t visible at all because the icons are black, just like the background.
2. Automatically clear the text box after the app is done reading a sentence. Or maybe have a preferencial option in settings to automatically clear.
3. Allow users to hear a snippet of a voice when they change voices, so they don’t have to type something, listen to something they don’t like, and then navigate back to the voices again to switch.
4. Tell me which voice the setting is on currently. This could be with a checkbox, gray lettering, highlighting, etc.
But overall, the app is pretty good. I wouldn’t say great without these improvements, but good enough for $1.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luiggi Daniel Minaya Salcedo
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Yadux