SpeakColors is now available in Spanish! Created by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, SpeakColors is designed to encourage young children to imitate and use simple sentences using colors and photos of objects. SpeakColors is for speech therapists or parents working with toddlers with speech and language delays, autism, Down syndrome and other developmental disorders.
This app does much more than just teach colors. Use SpeakColors to improve the following:
- Receptive and expressive vocabulary skills
- Phrase length
- Spoken sentences
- Speech/Articulation skills
- Initiation and choice making skills for colors and objects
- Fluency skills
"I rarely get the chance to use apps of this caliber with my students. I am so thrilled to put this one to use!" ~ Karen Anderson, Chiquitos bilingües y especiales
"This app is great! Best I've seen for our Spanish speakers so far. Thanks!" ~ Carlos Montes-Aviles, Speech-Language Pathologist
"my favorite feature is how you can add your own content easily using the provided templates" ~ Special Apps, Special Kids
SpeakColors Español Pro includes:
- 7 common colors
- 200 colorful photographs of objects
- 19 Types of sentences including masculine/feminine variations
- 1175 Sentences
- Spanish Voice Recordings
- Spanish Text
- Import your own photos
- Add/delete nouns for the sentences
- Record your own voice
- Microphone for your child to record their own voice for practicing the names of colors, food, animals, toys and common objects.
- From the main menu, press "Start".
- Pick a color from the top of the screen.
- Pick a sentence template from the upper-left of the screen.
- Swipe left or swipe right (or use arrow buttons) to change objects.
- Press a color or object in the middle of the screen to hear the name of the color or object.
*** REVIEW ***
A Must Have for Speech Therapy in Spanish
5 stars by Karen Anderson, Chiquitos bilingües y especiales, http://spanishenglishslp.blogspot.com
Simple and packed with great outcomes for young learners! Users can listen to a native voice and record themselves using single words up to complete sentences. The program is customizable to allow for your own pictures/vocabulary. Addresses many goals and supports early literacy skills. I am grateful that Spanish speakers have not been forgotten!
*** Disclosure ***
At RWH Technology we are committed to the privacy and safety of our customers and their children. This app:
- Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration or Links.
- Does not contain ads.
- Does not contain In-App-Purchases.
- Does not contain push notifications.
**What's New in 3.4.3**
- Updated for iOS 13.
- Bug fixes.
**Changes in 3.4.2**
- Updated for iOS 12.
- Fixed Image Search.
**Changes in 3.4.1**
- Improved accessibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RWH Technology, LLC
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2013-2020, RWH Technology, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.