Email done. On the move.
How long do you spend in your email inbox? With the help of Speaking Email during your daily drive to work, you can easily cut this time in half. Get more done, stay on top and keep a clean inbox.
Download now and get our Premium Edition (all the features) free for 7 days. It will automatically downgrade to the Basic Edition after 7 days.
Voice commands and simple gestures designed to be safe to use while driving give you the ability to archive, flag or even reply on the move.
— HOW DOES IT WORK? —
Speaking Email reads your latest emails out loud from your inbox, one by one. Swipe left and right to play your inbox like a jukebox.
Whip through your inbox, clear clutter, flag important items and make inbox zero a reality - all while on the go.
You can interact with your email using full screen taps, swipes and voice commands.
Voice recognition needs a trigger. You choose when to pause for a command - on full screen tap, every 30 seconds, at the start/end of emails.
— FEATURES —
- Smart content detection skips over disclaimers, reply headers, and email signatures to speak only the content without the clutter
- Multilingual mode automatically detects the email language and switches voices to match, using Apple text-to-speech voices
- Makes use of the latest Apple speech recognition technology lets you dictate your reply, which is read back to you before sending
- Our simple Ignore Sender command puts you in control, allowing you to avoid hearing emails from the sender in future
- Connects securely to all email servers, including Gmail (using Google Sign In), Office 365 (supporting MFA and OAUTH), Exchange (via ActiveSync), IMAP, POP, iCloud, Outlook/Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL
- Voice commands and buttons include:
Ignore (thumbs down)
Important (thumbs up)
- Supports Bluetooth for handsfree operation, designed to be safe for driving
- Can be used as assistive technology for blind or visually impaired users
- Everyone manages email a bit differently. We have many mailbox options for reading order, filtering, whether to "archive", "mark as read", move to a folder, or not to touch email on your mail server.
- Many preferences to set up your experience how you like
— QUESTIONS —
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See our FAQ: http://www.speaking.email/faq
Feature tour: http://www.speaking.email
— RECOGNITION —
- "Highly Recommended" by Marc Saltzman in USA Today (2018)
- TV3 News (NZ), Paul Henry Show, Sky News
- The Australian, Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, NT News, SBS
- NZ Herald, National Business Review
- Featured by Apple in Best New Apps on the App Store
- Voted Most Fundable App by Context.IO
- Finalist in NZ Hi Tech Awards 2017
— QUOTES —
“This is a nifty app, and one that will make driving a little safer for inbox addicts”—NBR
“Brilliant idea”—Paul Henry, TV3
“My eyesight isn’t as it was years ago, and your Speaking Email makes it so much easier for me to keep in touch with folks” — Willis Hargrave
“I absolutely love the app and being an outside sales rep in the car 4 to 6 hours a day find it incredibly helpful. It is literally freeing up and hour or two of time for me every day I am on the road by having a lot less time at the desk doing email. THANKS!!!” — Scott Middleton
- Louder volume
- Quicker intro - eliminated the word "subject" when reading out the subject
- Says sender name in appropriate language for non-English emails
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good product but a little buggy
Some things don’t work all of the time and there are some crashes. All of that being said, it keeps me updated on my emails while driving to work.
Best customer service!!
The way this app functions is tremendous especially for someone like me who can no longer look at my smartphone due to my eye problem. So the app works very smoothly and it is easy to learn and very easy to use. I highly recommend it. The best part is superb customer service. I wrote to the company about an issue I was having and the app developer corresponded with me in less than an hour and actually fixed a bug in the system and the problem was corrected within a few hours. It is so helpful to be able to speak directly and quickly to the app developer. This is such a helpful and beneficial product, it is so well done. I highly highly recommend purchasing it. It is well worth the money to stay with the premium edition. Because of this app my eyes are already feeling the relief.
A truly superb product!
A wonderful product, with outstanding customer service, refined and improved with features galore.
For someone like me, with vision limitations, this program makes reading email absolutely simple. You could not ask for more controls, better speech quality, or user friendliness.
My occasional contacts with customer service have demonstrated every single time that they are totally committed to making happy customers. They are extremely quick in solving small problems which occasionally arise. I am now in my second year of subscription, and badly wish that a similar product could be found for windows on my PC.
I could not rate this product highly enough. If there were a 10 star rating or a 100 star rating, it would be very appropriate.
Larry H. Amherst NY USA
- BEWEB LTD
- 47.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 Beweb Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan $4.99
- Premium Plan 3 Months $9.99
- Premium Plan 12 Months $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.