Speazie is a free music recording studio and collaboration platform available for your iPhone and iPad. Producers can upload and share beats, while singers and rappers can record and mix their vocals on top to create a complete track or video.
Every week Speazie will feature hundreds of new beats, tracks, and videos, made on mobile, sounding professional and built by people re-discovering the power of music to bring talent together.
WHY USE SPEAZIE:
- Make music on the go – with the mobile app you can record music whenever you feel inspired
- Collaborate: make music with your friends and with other aspiring or established artists, and interact with the newest and most innovative community of musicians
- Edit your vocal tracks using our built-in presets and give your tracks a professional studio sound
- IT’S FREE - No expensive audio equipment, music software or recording studios needed – it’s all available in the app
- Speazie helps you gain followers on all your social platforms. Link all your other social accounts to your profile so users can find you everywhere! You can also share your beats, tracks, and videos to your social accounts right from Speazie
- AND MUCH MORE
Reach out to us at:
or visit us at www.speazie.com/faq
You can also follow us on:
- New Contests for Producers and Vocalists!
- New Presets
- Earn Points for your tracks!
- Share videos to Instagram
Earn points for the tracks and beats you put out and for every like you get.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App usually works fine
I’ve used Speazie for a few years and I’ve never had a problem. For the last two days I haven’t been able to open the app. It says not internet connection and I’m connected with WiFi and data. Please fix the bug ASAP.
Speazie has been a great app and super entertaining, but for the past month I can not get on due to bugs. My app is updated to the most current version and so is my phone. I have tried everything to make this app work, but it won’t even let me login anymore because it always says “no internet connection” when I clearly have a strong internet connection. I have tried finding the customer support in regards to this issue, but when I click on the link provided under the app in the App Store, I get a notification from Safari saying that it isn’t a real website from Speazie and that it looks like it will steal my information. Aside from all of this, I truly love and believe in the app when it works, but I’ve been having too many problems with it.
Sad that Brapp is ending
I am sad that Brapp is not gonna be a thing anymore after February so I want to tell the makers of Speazie how they could improve by being like Brapp. Make the recordings 1 minute long. Allow users to save them as a video (so they can be shared on Instagram) and have a little intro screen that says Speazie and who the beat was made by. This would help your brand because lots more people will share content with your logo. I liked the Brapp charts and I prefer their visual layout over Speazie. I’m gonna still put all my beats on here and give it a try for a bit. I wish Brapp wasn’t ending 😕
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Speazie Inc.
- 79 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2019 Speazie
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.