Special Tactics brings the most intense, tactical-action experience to iOS through killer gameplay, streamlined controls and carefully crafted maps. Select your custom loadout, plan out strategies and accomplish your objectives.
"If you're a fan of strategy games, this is one you definitely need to keep on your radar" - Peter Willington, PocketGamer.co.uk
"This game is really, really good...I'm having a BLAST" - TheGameHuntah
Special Tactics is very accessible but with immense, tactical depth:
- use Smoke Grenades to block line of sight
- choose a Bomb Site to raid or control
- set up Sniper points
- get up close with Shotguns and SMGs
- pick your Boosters carefully
- complete your objective
[Supports iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad 2, iPad Mini 1 and up]
- *Best In-Class Combat Mechanics and Damage Models*
- *Best In-Class Controls based around "Focus Points"*
- Epic 1 vs 1 PvP (Special Tactics Online)
- Unlock Custom Weapons and Attachments
- Intense Survival Mode with Tons of Replay Value
- Real-time online matches (no waiting for opponent)
- Objective-based: Bomb defuse and Bomb plant
- 5 main classes: Sniper, Shotgun, Assault, SMG, Shield
- 4 Boosters: Range, Armor, Damage, Speed
- 6 Equipment: Smoke, Frag, Flash, Fire/Incendiary, Throwing Axe, Sonar
- 8 Carefully Designed Maps
- Collect trophies to rank up from Recruit->Masters
- 60 FPS and super low input latency for A6 chips and up
- Robust, non-cheating AI
- High performance Path Finding
- Full Game Center integration for Networking, Matchmaking, Achievements and Leaderboards
- Robust iCloud Sync for your purchases, stats and progress
- OpenAL spatial sounds (awesome with headphones)
- Native Retina resolution for all devices (including 6, 6+)
- Smooth 3D character animations
-=Beast Mode Games Studio=-
- small indie studio focused on killer engineering and design
Taking full advantage of iPhone's beautiful screens!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, love the tactics. There’s a lot of characteristics to this game that make the game play very entertaining. The maps are diverse and multiplayer makes the tactics different with each game. As golden as this app is, I would like to point out something, that I’d like to see done, to better the experience. I wish bomb plants would have different variations in where they’re located. Not quite randomized because that could lead to issues with easy and unfair wins and losses but at least 2-3 variations.
I also would like to add a concept idea, if I could. It may not be in the developers agenda but competition is the biggest motivator to gamers. I think it would be really cool to have alliances with territory that could be conquered in the multiplayer system. As far as I know, no such game exists unless you’re talking RISK. However, that’s a game gauged on dice not skill and tactical prowess. Anyway just a thought to better expand on such a wonderful game.
Thanks for listening!
Signed User: Utârii
I love this game
This game is fun. I love that you can control your troops and go around to defuse or extract the hostage. I do have some ideas to add to the game. One is the one I want the most: When your troop is walking you can make them look at a certain direction to see if anyone is there but that’s the only place they’ll look until next planning phase. I want it where after you put the first place where your troop will be you can put another spot where he can move and look at a different direction so he can advance more. This would be really useful since your troop can look around more instead of staring at the same spot. It’s also hard to find people to verse against (idk if that’s the game or just me). Otherwise more maps would be really cool and modes, maybe a few new troops but that’s about it. I love this game and I hope you keep adding more to it.
Great game but i cant seem to find online matches anymore.
The main thing I want for this game is simple and trivial, when defusing a bomb, if all the enemy is dead, it takes away all control of our soldiers during defusing. I want that to change so that WHEN defusing after everyone is dead, I can have full real time control just to mess around. Let me get all my men on the bomb, maybe throw my extra grenades around for lols, its more of a joke esthetic thing to allow but its those small quality of life things that can really build a game up.
As for the matches thing, i found one my first time but the guy left. After that, i think my rank has been bugged or something so it cant find people my skill level because it cant load my skill level.
This probably wont happen to anyone else. I am trying a redownload now to fix.
- Beast Mode Games LLC
- 219.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Beast Mode Games LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack #1
- 5K of Gold $3.99
- 30K of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.