The Specialty Produce app is a hand-held reference for thousands of produce items and recipes:
* Over 2,500 produce entries, ranging from the common to the exotic.
* Over 15,000 recipes hand selected from respected food bloggers, chefs, authors, and journalists
* Products and information added regularly
For our subscribed users, special content and features are available via a one year, auto-renewing subscription of $24.99. The Specialty Produce Content and Features subscription provides access to
* A custom picture with contact information can be added to Produce Spots, allowing you to grow consumer awareness of your produce.
* The ability to create your own recipe collection (my cookbook) with your favorite recipes and share them with your friends and friends.
* The ability to add personal notes to your favorite produce items and recipes.
* Easy to use interface with ability to swipe within categories
It will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same amount as the original subscription purchase: $24.99
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. In other words, cancelling your subscription will prevent any subsequent auto-renewing, allowing your current subscription to expire at the end of the subscription period.
We highly value the satisfaction of our customers. If you have any questions or concerns about the subscription (or anything else!) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.
Additional Search Functionality
Minor Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had the app for 4 years now and was shocked when the new version called for a subscription. My 30-day trial just ended and I must admit I love the app more than before. Easy to use, can swipe within produce pages :) and it's cool to see produce in markets near me and far with the share market features. From one veggie enthusiast to another, get the app!
App is Like an Encyclopedia
We bought Ramps today. My wife was excited when she spotted them as they are never available in regular grocery stores. Looked them up on the app. While we knew these were harvested, not commercially ground, there was lots of other interesting information. Love reading about the various item we buy.
I find this app extremely useful and interesting. It really is like an Encyclopedia for produce. My favorite feature is finding recipes linked to each produce item. You can even save recipes in your own digital cookbook! :) if you are a produce lover or foodie, this app is worth every penny.
- Extraordinaire Tomatoes Inc
- 160.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Specialty Produce
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Content and Features $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.