At Spectrum Health, we reimagined an experience that puts you in control—one that’s seamless, simple, and connected. And now, it’s here. The Spectrum Health App delivers care where you need it, when you need it.
The Spectrum Health app provides:
• On-Demand Video Visits. See a Spectrum Health provider within minutes for a wide range of health issues, all from the comfort of your home.
• Seamless Scheduling. Schedule and reschedule video or in-person visits for a later date with 1000+ providers across primary and specialty care.
• Connectivity. Readily access your medical records, view your health information from other organizations, request a prescription refill, or send a message to your provider.
• Simplicity. We’ve created an easy-to-navigate, time-saving experience through features like eCopay, and Fast Pass so you can go back to focusing on the things that matters most.
• Ongoing Innovation. The Spectrum Health app is always what’s next. The experience will continue to evolve and stay ahead of the needs of today and tomorrow with expanded capabilities rolling out throughout the year
Safety & Security
Keeping your personal health information secure is our top priority. The Spectrum Health app is HIPAA compliant and uses multiple layers of security, so your information stays protected, both online and off.
Learn more about the Spectrum Health app, along with instructional videos, by visiting https://www.spectrumhealth.org/app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Serious Update Inaccuracy
When I received notice that I was encouraged to use the new, improved Spectrum Health app for iPhone, I understood it to be a smooth & accurate transfer of our information. Sadly, it didn’t turn out that way.
As the legal guardian of my adult disabled daughter, her information was linked to mine on the previous app edition. I was primary; any messages & requests were made on her behalf, by me.
With the new update & transfer, my information is now linked to hers. She is considered as primary contact. Requests & messages, now, are listed on my behalf by her!
I find this all disturbing, as legal guardian & responsible for her affairs. Since our positions are reversed on the app, after the update, the future implications could be disastrous!
Is there any way this mix up can be reversed & corrected??
Impossible to navigate
I had a video appointment today and had no notification it was totally CHANGED .. My doctor called me on the phone to see why i wasnt logged on and i told her the situation. Finally after 15 minutes of trial and error i almost got to the end but they wanted me to pay the WRONG COPAY and there was no way to get around it.
I have this very important weekly appointment so i am wondering if they can get it fixed by next week ?
Even my doctor was taken by surprise at the problem. They did zero testing with any of the clinics !
So disgusting and you must use the app for video because of Hippa regulations. 😳😩🤯
Locked out of my account with this lousy update from MyHealth
My title says it all. I awoke today to discover the MyHealth app replaced by the Spectrum Health app. Not only did my credentials NOT transfer over to this stupid app, which Spectrum Health’s FAQs assure users it will do to ensure a seamless transition, but my repeated attempts to manually log in resulted in an email informing me that my account is now deactivated. Nice going, Spectrum Health. Now I have no way to access my appointments info, etc. If you don’t have auto update set on your device, consider yourself lucky, because this is the worst app “update” experience I’ve ever had—other than that Sonos 2 debacle...
- Spectrum Health System
- 93.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 Spectrum Health. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.