Spectrum is a simple tool to track your mood and symptoms without doing any typing.
Log your mood, symptoms, and activities with just a few taps. Spectrum’s charts and calendar pages will help you to keep track of how you’re feeling and learn more about yourself.
- Unlimited entries.
- Automatic dark/light mode support
- Privacy matters! Spectrum does not collect any personal information, use 3rd party analytics, or connect to the internet. Your data is stored locally on your device only.
- Symptoms and activities are fully editable: you can delete them or add as many as you like. You can even use emojis in symptoms/activities names.
- Charts page shows statistics to make it easier to see trends and understand your habits.
- Calendar page allows you to see the bigger picture.
- Daily reminders, can be enabled in the settings.
Spectrum is a pay-once app and does not contain any in-app purchases or subscriptions.
• UI and stability improvements to make sure app runs smoothly on iOS 15
If you like the app, please consider leaving us a review, it really helps!
If something is not working for you or you have a great idea, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using Spectrum!
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far
I just downloaded this app and like it so far. It is simple/straightforward and I like how it allows one to personalize symptoms/activities.
With that being said, I think it would be beneficial (in my opinion) to add “apathetic” as one of the feelings or an “I don’t know [how I feel]” option for the periods of time where one does not know how they feel but are aware of their symptoms.
For example, today I have been feeling quite apathetic and could not relate to any of the feelings offered so I just chose “tired” (even though that is not true) and created “apathetic” as one of my symptoms. Some days I really don’t feel much of anything but still have to choose one of the feelings in order to log my symptoms for that day.
Lots of Potential!
I'm bipolar type I and I've been looking for an app to track my mood and actions throughout the day for feedback to my doctors since this disorder leads to difficulty of visibility how it affects loved ones around us.
I found a lot more options for mood feelings than Reflectly or Ladder along with graphing of key insights to mood swings. You can customize mood characteristics too like adding obsessive thoughts or music stuck in head or other symptoms you may suffer from. Additionally you can correlate events to it which is huge for finding brain fog to triggers.
Overall I think this will be a very powerful app I can use to track moods with actions and combine it with my Fitbit data for my doctors. I'm really looking forward to this!
Great. Very customizable so far.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Carrotcat Corp
- 4.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 CarrotCat Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.