SPEDION Portal App
The SPEDION Portal App is the complement for the mobile controlling equipped with SPEDION App vehicle fleet.
* Vehicle overview
- All vehicles on map overview
- vehicle group view on maps
- location, activity and driving and rest periods for drivers at a glance
* Vehicle details
- telematics data
- driving time and rest periods of the driver
- ETA information navigation
- vehicle track on map displayed
* Message center
- Messages reading and writing
- Download attachments to messages and view
- Filtering by vehicle, input and output possible
- Current and done tours of your vehicles
- Search for a tour
- Tour history with vehicle track and places on a map
* Requirements for SPEDION Portal App
- To use: SPEDION portal access (username and password as SPEDIONline ) and the right SPEDION Portal App
- iPhone/iPad with internet access (WiFi, 3G or 4G)
- iOS Version 11
- telematics data are available when the SPEDION App has a connection via the Bluetooth adapter SPEDION to FMS interface of trucks .
- driving and rest times are available if the app has SPEDION over the SPEDION Bluetooth adapter connection and remote digital tachograph to download enabled .
- ETA information is available if the app has SPEDION access to one of the supported SPEDION navigation.
- Show tours, tour history and view the complete tour on a map
- Show trailer data incl temperature data
- View and analysis of trailer temperatures in a diagram
- Optional Login with Touch ID or Face ID
- Show vehicle numberplate instead of vehicle PIN
- Some bugfixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.