Think you're a smooth talker? Turn on the free Speech Jammer and you'll be surprised. Speech Jammer slightly reduces the rate at which you hear your voice, making it very difficult (or impossible) to talk. The more you spontaneously and continuously talk with the Speech Jammer, the harder talking becomes.
The humour from one person experiencing the Speech Jammer will quickly spread around the room, but the effect has to be experienced first-hand.
Speech Jammer offers
• Adjustable delay to impair speech
• Tongue twisters to make it even more difficult
• Ability to record Speech Jammer sessions
• Share recordings with friends via iMessage, Text, E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, copied link or iTunes
• Offers short-cuts to common functions using 3D Touch Quick Actions on the home screen
Speech Jammer works best with noise cancelling headphones, and headphones with the microphone built-in. If you cannot get proper results, try adjusting the slider. Wired headphones are required.
Having issues or have a suggestion? Please contact me by tapping App Support on the App Store page. I'm always open for suggestions, and can always use your help investigating crashes.
This update adds various improvements and fixes to Speech Jammer
• Fixed an issue that caused Speech Jammer to pause jamming when the app entered the background in some scenarios.
• Improved behaviour when dismissing app screens by swiping down on them instead of dismissing via the dedicated button.
• Fixed an issue that prevented changing the exact delay time by tapping and holding the “Delay” slider thumb on newer versions of iOS and iPadOS. You should now once again be able to properly set exact delay time (in milliseconds) by tapping and holding the white thumb on the delay slider.
• Various performance improvements and other upkeep.
Ratings and Reviews
Now I did not use this app because well my phone died and I don’t feel like torturing myself with this app. Now people have almost passed out from this app. How? Idk but if a real doctor can tell me please tell me. I am not a doctor nor do I plan on becoming one but I really like medical things. Ty
I almost passed out!
I think this is a great app if you want to actually hear your voice but I was like saying stuff for a few minutes and I started to feel like I wanted to pass out so if you wanna like hear yourself talk you should definitely download this app but don’t use it for too long because you might pass out
It works great the one star reviews are from before bugs were fixed it is a funny way to talk to your friends or family it might give you a little headache so don’t use it for longer than an hour at a time
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dwight Dickinson
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2013-2022 Dwight Dickinson