Speech To Essay is a voice to text app design to convert your speech into text fast and easy with additional hot keys.
For fast and efficient voice to text conversion, you can press the keys such as period or comma while dictating/voice input.
The common keys use are period, comma, question mark, colon, exclamation mark, open parentheses, close parentheses and new line are ready to use while dictating.
You can also edit the note with conventional keyboard, just type into word or paragraphed and start edit like normal text editor.
After finish your essay/note, you can just copy your essay/note and paste into your email or other text editor.
- Select voice input languages [English, Spanish, France etc, as support by device]
- Show words count for your essay/note
- Able to set view mode such as White, Black or Paper
- Able to set font type and font size
- Keep your Device close to your mouth. Speak into the microphone of your iPhone or iPad tablet.
- Apple earbuds that come with an iPhone have an inline mic offer better speech recognition
- For third-party headphones with mics, keep the mic close to your mouth.
- Speak clearly with not too slow or too quickly because it will lead to errors
- Keep your dictation segments under 30 seconds for best result
- You can to say "comma" "period" "hyphen" and so on to include punctuation or symbol in your dictation
- You can say "new line" to dictate a return character or "new paragraph" to add two returns.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.