SpeechMatch is a pragmatic mobile language training platform that teaches individuals to “match” critical components of conversation. First studied with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), SpeechMatch provides subjects with immediate visual feedback to shape identification and expression of emotion in speech. SpeechMatch is easily downloaded on to your iOS deviceso that a person can practice at home, in school or on the run.
SpeechMatch is research-based and data-driven. Data collection and analysis allow families and professionals to gauge progress in speech-matching skills. SpeechMatch includes four free phrases to practice.
— Full-Access Monthly Subscription —
The Full-Access Monthly Subscription gives you complete access to all features including:
• Unlock all 100 phrases and 5 emotion categories (happy, neutral, sad, funny, sarcastic)
• View your personal best scores and raw scores
• Unlock ability to pair your device with another so you can sync your scores to their device
About this subscription:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
- Robert Taub
- 69.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Robert Taub
- In-App Purchases
- Full-Access Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.