iOS 11 compatible.
Speed Names is the absolute QUICKEST and EASIEST way to add a contact to your iPhone or iPod Touch! Speed Names also provides easy filing of your existing contacts into groups. Speed Names can even move contacts between different contact databases (ie. Google Contacts, Exchange).
All from a single screen, you enter the name, phone number, email and note. Then simply tap a single button and the name is added! No shuffling between handfuls of screens. Simply enter the information in one screen. It's that easy!
* Speed Names will allow you to add, edit and delete groups for your Contact list
* Easily file your existing contacts into groups or choose which group to display the contacts for, even allowing you to display all the unfiled items in a list
* Single screen data entry
Additional features include:
* Can move contacts between different contact databases (ie. Google Contacts, Exchange)
* Names in Contacts list is sorted by last name (or by company)
* Double tapping on a name in Contacts list displays ALL information about contact and allows information to be edited
* SMS support- send text messages to group members or an individual
* When moving contacts to an Exchange server, will only copy contacts and leave original contacts in tact
* Completely redesigned user interface- much easier to use and beautiful, vivid screens
We want to thank all our customers for supporting our apps. We hope you will continue to provide us feedback and encourage you to post reviews.
Silverware is also the creator of XpenseTracker, MileTracker, Flight Update Pro and other top rated apps.
Questions/comments: For a quick reply, email us at support@SilverwareSoftware.com
* Fixes a bug when used on iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Buggy and outdated
It’s a great idea but this app needs a lot of work! I wish I could customize the fields I’d like to add. I wish I could add a contact to multiple groups instead of just one. The “more” button might as well say “push me to crash” because every time I touch it the app crashes. I’m not sure what that button is actually for. It hasn’t been optimized for larger screens either. Please update.
I receive groups of texts daily from my kids sports coaches. Many of the parents in the group are not in my contacts and I don't need them to be. I am unable, with the stock iOS messaging app, to name the groups since many of the parents do not use iOS. I was hoping this app would enable me to name the groups do that but it doesn't. I'm sure many parents are like me, receiving streams of texts every day about practices, games, scrimmages etc, and with iOS there is no simple way to tell each group of texts apart. If this app could enable the user to simply add the phone numbers to the group without requiring the phone number to be a contact that would be great
Did What Was Needed
Needed this to move exchange contacts from an outdated account over to my main group so I could remove that old account. Worked out great, $1.00 well spent.
Could have been FAR easier to use and figure out, though. And that should be a standard feature in the stupid phone.
The developer, Silverware Software, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 1.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2017 Silverware Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.