Net Speed is a FREE utility app to determine your TRUE Internet download, upload and latency (response) with one-tap ease.
Use Net Speed to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi connection rate and response for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continuously during the testing procedure. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Displays star ratings to show relative speed ratings.
– Testing features download rate, upload rate and latency (response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
- History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
- Works on either Cellular data from any carrier or when connected via WiFi.
- Conveniently share results with others via email, text messaging, Facebook and Twitter.
- Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile testing.
– It’s FREE!
Additional UI changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works pretty well with VoiceOver
I like Speed Test because it gives you a VoiceOver message of the progress of the test and after it mentions the number of Hops, you know it is done. This is the only Speed app I tested that gives you any idea when the test is done. One problem is that when VoiceOver reads entries from the History, it does not identify which number is upload and which is download, and in fact reads them backwards from how they appear on the screen.
A Must Have App!
I check my internet speeds periodically and especially when things slow up on one of my devices. My internet provider guarantees a certain speed so when it drops significantly I call them. I get great service when I tell them I'm using this app.
Might be a Scam
Worked well for a long time - then the app ceased finding my home network and instead kept assessing the network speed of wireless at a university that is 20 miles from my home. I found in the end that there was simply no way of getting it to recognize my network and it stuck to the afore highlighted erroneous network. Made me worry that either my iPhone is hacked, or the app is hacked. Either way - no longer using.
The developer, Nutec Development, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nutec Development, LLC
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2017 by Yuhi Development, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.