SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Siri Shortcut support for starting a speed test
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Add a notes to each individual result
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours are placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
- Major iPad speedtest history redesign. It's all new!
- More detailed history view on iPad with more detail & map view of all locations tested in
- Pro mode on iPad is here with first major feature. You can now customize your speed test. Adjust the number of download & upload threads, time and pings to run. Upgrade now!
- A Few Bug fixes
If you like SpeedSmart or rely on it to diagnose connectivity issues and stay on top of your ISP, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback in the App Store. Thank you and keep testing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, I check with it daily to make sure I’m getting what I’m paying for.
Keep an eye on what you’re getting (and paying for) with this app, in terms of internet speed. Most of us keep adding internet connected devices to our homes, and it’s important to know if you’re getting adequate speed to support the added demand our devices require to function properly. This keeps you on top of what you’re actually getting. Sometimes our equipment needs to be upgraded to keep up with the demand. Our speeds are only as good as the weakest part of our network. If you’re renting a modem or gateway from your internet provider, you deserve to have state of the art equipment to meet your needs. I was using Comcast Infinity, and still am, but by getting updated equipment (at the same rental rate) I improved the functionality of our internet tremendously. Don’t just sit quiet and accept whatever you’re getting. If the rented equipment isn’t up to snuff, have them replace it with more modern equipment. This tool, keeps you in focus with what you’re getting.
Living in a rural community in Montana, we have no fiber optics capabilities. Our link to the outside world through the web is done primarily by landlines dedicated originally for telephones. Also, there is only one ISP provider here; proprietary. While it’s much cheaper than a satellite service, it’s also extremely slow. Following a recent outage, my smart tv was all but incapacitated after the internet was restored. My son advised me to establish a personal hotspot. Ha also told me to download the the “SpeedSmart” app and check the speed of Verizon’s LTE versus that of our wi-fi. SpeedSmart showed very little difference in the two “snail-speed” options. Looks like I’m plunging into the expensive world of Satellite internet. What have I got to loose-except money. Thanks SpeedSmart! It’s awesome to check my own speeds instead of wading through countless menu options trying to speak with an actual human being who works for our ISP provider! I’d strongly recommend this app. I plan to use it frequently to checkup on whatever ISP provider we settle with.
This was what made me realize I was being screwed
Speedtest — all for the low low cost of nothing, is the reason I could say for certain, while being armed with objective and reliable data, that my ISP, Centurylink in the Phoenix, Arizona market specifically, is so woefully underperforming on “high speed” for their overcharged customers that it should be criminal. For all I know if enough people raised hell about their service, it might come to light that what they’re doing is criminal. I’m in a very unfortunate market of AZ east of Phoenix where cable modem service is NOT available for some confounding, maddening reason. But for 6 months plus now I’ve been testing my ISP’s performance and they’re going to hear from me at least. I’ve literally been at an average download speed of less than 6-7 mbps, with uploads in the 2’s at best! That’s RIDICULOUS! Nobody in the country is suffering these speeds unless they’re still somehow on dialup. This must get fixed ASAP! Thanks Speedtest!
- Donovan Lewis
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Veeapps.com
- In-App Purchases
- permanent removal of advertising $1.99
- Pro Mode $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.