Speed Tracker: GPS Speedometer 4+
Trip Distance and Route Map
- Offers In-App Purchases
Speed Tracker is the most elegant and unique combination of GPS speedometer and Trip computer in just one application.
With lot of features built-in, Speed Tracker will help you to gather all the necessary trip statistics. Just start the application and it will let you record your speed, time, distance, heading, elevation and many more.
Head-up display – outstanding feature available in Speed Tracker application. Just enable HUD and put your iPhone or iPad under the windshield. Specially designed HUD interface will display the most accurate speed right on the windshield.
Map your trip.
Built-in GPS tracker will help you not to get lost. You can always switch to navigation mode and check your current position on the map together with the track you’ve already traveled in Satellite or Hybrid view.
Trip Log records and saves the information within the application. You can easily have the access to ALL the trips with just one click. Inside the Trip Log you can check the trip on the map, see the speed, average speed, maximum speed, distance, total time and the detailed speed graph. Don't want to get lost in all the trips you have? Just name them the way you like. Want to share your driving experience or just compare your every day trips? With Trip Computer it’s easy as A, B, C.
Export all the trips in available formats (CSV, KML, GPX) or even share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
With free version of Speed Tracker only one trip can be saved to the trip log. Subscribers for PRO plan can save unlimited trips.
Track important trip statistics in real time. Average and Maximum speed, distance covered, moving and stopped time.
Dashboard Display Layout
Designed exclusively for iPad big screen it shows all the important trip information at a glance on a single screen and supports both portrait and landscape orientation. Full screen GPS Navigator Map mode is also available. Landscape mode allows you to mount your device horizontally on your car dashboard. If you prefer seeing things at wider angle then you find new landscape mode especially useful and practical.
Scalable Speedometer Dial
Speed Tracker features unique scalable speedometer dial. Select the maximum possible speed for you vehicle and watch your speed with greater precision either your are on a plain, train, car, bike, boat or bicycle
All the aggregated data from the very first trip will be saved in one single place.
Automatic Stop Detection
Automatically identify either you are moving or standing and calculate your average speed basing on that. Generate trip report showing travel and stoppage time separately.
Support for Apple Watch.
Start and stop tracking and see your trip data on your wrist.
Speed Tracker offers a subscription plan that lets you record unlimited number of trips and turn off in-app advertisements
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Speed Tracker is not compatible with WiFi only iPad or iPod touch.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Data connection is required to see map.
Make sure that you have location services enabled for the application. To enable - Settings> General> Location Services
Added more Apple Watch complications.
Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does what it says it will do.
I just read a review complaining that some features have been removed from the free version. “Don’t expect me to pay for something I used to have for free...” Really? Do you seriously think that this app did not cost time and money to create and to support? What does it cost? I believe it is four dollars. If you like it, buy it.
If you are not willing to pay less the cost of a modest lunch, you are a freeloader and you don’t deserve access to any of the features this app is still offering in the “free” version. Just be grateful that they did not add a popup nag demanding that you buy the app.
I have tried a few other speedometer apps but I have to say this app is the best. What I like best about this app is the trip log and it’s features such as the map views and being able to pause then resume your trip. Also it is very easy to use and I recommend this app if you ride motorcycles often.
- Lack CarPlay.
- There should be an option to compare different routes. That way we can see which route is the fastest, or the longest, or see interactions between them.
- No waypoints or anything to put a marker. If we can put a markers, then we can put markers when we start driving in the highway or on streets that me think there is going to be traffic.
- Cannot add comments to the data. We should be able to add comments to be able to analyze the data better. Like if it was raining, a crash, day of the week, etc.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oxagile LLC
- 234.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AppAnnex, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Speed Tracker Pro. $2.99
- Full Upgrade+ $19.99
- Speed Tracker Pro. Yearly $14.99
- HUD Speedometer $1.99
- Map GPS navigation $1.99
- Remove Ad $1.99
- Triplog phone computer $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.