SpeedETab is the easiest way to pre-order and pay at your favorite venues -- no wallet necessary! Whether you’re in a rush for a morning coffee, can’t wait in line for those tacos, or just don't want to deal with the crowd, SpeedETab will save you time.
How It Works:
SpeedETab mobile ordering is easy! Here's how it works:
- Browse - check out the menus of nearby venues
- Customize - add menu items to your order & customize as you like
- Order & Pay - with the tap of a button
- Get Notified - as soon as your order is ready, we’ll send you a notification
- Express Pickup - yeah, you just skipped the line! Mention your name or order code at the SpeedETab pickup spot and that's it!
- Discover venues near you based on your current location
- View real-time specials, announcements, and events
- Browse full menus, descriptions, and photos
- Save favorites for quick & easy re-ordering
- In-app Apple Pay integration and support for all major credit and debit cards
- Choose from the menu of whatever venue you're at
- Detailed order history to keep track of your spending
Have questions or feedback? Want SpeedETab at a location near you? Send us an email at email@example.com.
-Updates & bug fixes!
-Works on M1 Macs now too!
Thanks for using SpeedETab!
Ratings and Reviews
Lagging behind other ordering apps
Several features that are missing:
Order again. The app remembers one thing you ordered, but no other history. So if you have a favorite but add something else, the favorite disappears. Oh, and going to order history doesn’t help. That shows your previous order but won’t let you order again.
Frequently locations. If I want to order from one of my regular places, the app forces you to scroll and look for it. How about a flag for favorite locations? Or a search?!?
Tipping. The app has a default tip. Nice, but it can’t be set by me. Going in to change it EVERY time is annoying.
Overall, needs work.
This app has a bug preventing login.
This app and it's affiliate for Northside Social Coffeehouse has a bug. On first open I'm told to enter my phone number, after doing so I'm told to enter my email and password for account verification. I don't have a SpeedETab account so obviously I don't have this information. In any case when I click "forgot password", the app crashes. This happens for the main SpeedETab app and the Northside Social clone. Please fix this issue as your login issues are hurting my local business.
Wish I could give a more complete review. App opens to a blank screen. Eventually, after tapping enough things, I can get the parts of the app to show, but not other parts. It seems crazy to me the app has lived for months in this state. Hope the devs can work out the bugs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SpeedETab, Inc
- 18.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © SpeedETab, Inc