Optimized for iPhone 5,5S , iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus. iPhone 6S .6S Plus iPhone SE iPhone 7. 7+, iPhone 8.8+, iPhone X iPhone 11
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4-4s, 5, 5S ,5C,6, 6 plus, New iPad.iPad Mini
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Imperial and Metric unit settings.
- Speed calibrate refresh button.
- GPS accuracy indicator.
- GPS distance accuracy indicator.
- Start time.
- Time elapsed.
- Average speed.
- Max speed.
- Speed tracking in mph or km/h based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Distance tracking in miles or kilometers based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Time tracking.
- Tracking location on map.
- Ability to turn tracking off/on.
- Longitude, latitude coordinates.
- Satellite maps mode.
- Hybrid maps mode.
- Standard maps mode.
- Tracking location changes trajectory.
- Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
- Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
- Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
- Start, end points, coordinates link email sending
- Map screenshot email sending
- Ability to select your favorite song from iPod Library.
- Temperature information.
- High/Low Temperature.
- Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, and I want more!
This is definitely one of the more accurate GPS speedometers in the App Store. I really like the built-in weather feature. However, I haven't been able to figure out how to store my trip information. As soon as I start a new trip the last trip is gone. If I could store my trips and then look back at them to analyze my distance and speed that would be very helpful. This app would be even more useful if it could track GPS information in the background. Whenever I close the app and open it again it starts from where I left off rather than from where I'm at. It would be nice to be able to set waypoints that could be used to measure distance. This app is also a little buggy on the iPhone 5s on the Verizon network. Whenever it crashes I lose all trip information. Otherwise great work guys!!
Going back 5 years the complaints are still the same
Looked interesting and is something I would have purchase but glad I didn’t. So far can’t get maps to come on I even tried making sure Goggle map was active. It senses speed even while my phone is sitting on the table. I’ll look forward to new enhancements or fixes.
Still - doesn’t work
After all the complaints of crashing etc., the app still crashes on both IPad Pro 10.5” and IPhone 6s Plus.
1.) Map doesn’t always appear regardless of choosing Sat, Hybrid or Street etc.
2.) Compass flips out and the GUI changes to an elliptical graphic that doesn’t stay in the applicable spot.
3.) The app will crash within a few minutes of trying to use.
Uninstalled for now. Glad it was free else I would 100% get a refund!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tigran Mkhitaryan
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Studeo410
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads! $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.