Optimized for iPhone 4S, 5 ,5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus,
iPhone SE, iPhone 7. 7+
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4-4s, 5, 5S ,5C,6, 6 plus, New iPad.iPad Mini
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Imperial and Metric unit settings.
- Speed calibrate refresh button.
- GPS accuracy indicator.
- GPS distance accuracy indicator.
- Start time.
- Time elapsed.
- Average speed.
- Max speed.
- Speed tracking in mph or km/h based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Distance tracking in miles or kilometers based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Time tracking.
- Tracking location on map.
- Ability to turn tracking off/on.
- Longitude, latitude coordinates.
- Satellite maps mode.
- Hybrid maps mode.
- Standard maps mode.
- Tracking location changes trajectory.
- Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
- Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
- Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
- Start, end points, coordinates link email sending
- Map screenshot email sending
- Ability to select your favorite song from iPod Library.
- Temperature information.
- High/Low Temperature.
- Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
google map bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
This app used to work very well, but now it only works if you give it access to location services even if not using the app - it does not work properly if you allow location services only when using the app.
This app was last updated about a year ago and it appears that it has been abandoned.
Three stars because it has not been updated to work with location services only when the app is being used.
Going back 5 years the complaints are still the same
Looked interesting and is something I would have purchase but glad I didn’t. So far can’t get maps to come on I even tried making sure Goggle map was active. It senses speed even while my phone is sitting on the table. I’ll look forward to new enhancements or fixes.
Still - doesn’t work
After all the complaints of crashing etc., the app still crashes on both IPad Pro 10.5” and IPhone 6s Plus.
1.) Map doesn’t always appear regardless of choosing Sat, Hybrid or Street etc.
2.) Compass flips out and the GUI changes to an elliptical graphic that doesn’t stay in the applicable spot.
3.) The app will crash within a few minutes of trying to use.
Uninstalled for now. Glad it was free else I would 100% get a refund!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.