- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
-High low speed limit alert system
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Imperial and Metric unit settings.
- Speed calibrate refresh button.
- GPS accuracy indicator.
- GPS distance accuracy indicator.
- Start time.
- Time elapsed.
- Average speed.
- Max speed.
- Speed tracking in mph or km/h based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Distance tracking in miles or kilometers based on MPH or KM/H mode.
- Time tracking.
- Tracking location on map.
- Ability to turn tracking off/on.
- Longitude, latitude coordinates.
- Satellite maps mode.
- Hybrid maps mode.
- Standard maps mode.
- Tracking location changes trajectory.
- Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
- Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
- Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
- Start, end points, coordinates link email sending
- Map screenshot email sending
- Ability to select your favorite song from iPod Library.
- Temperature information.
- High/Low Temperature.
- Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Don't worry about exceeding the speed anymore! Set the speed limit and drive calmly, Speedometer will warn you when you go beyond it. Moreover, the application will track your GPS coordinates and draw movement trajectory, pointing your current location on standard, satelite or hybrid maps.
Observe your way and control the speed only with your new careful friend Speedometer.
Compass with a photo camera is an interesting new app that determines geographic direction and takes a
photo in a way that never has been done before. With its light and easy set up you can choose a direction,
direct to needed position save, share them and keep in built in library.
Ratings and Reviews
Great UI and features, bugs in tracking data
Very well designed app. A few glitches with some data points specifically the max speed. I went on two rides today and tracked them both. During the first ride my max speed on my CatEye showed 41 miles an hour and the HUD display showed 41 mph but the max speed showed 56 mph. On my second ride I did not get faster than 22 mph but the max speed showed 65 mph and when I saved that ride the max speed showed 95 mph. Also the minimum speed said 33 mph. It seems the tracking data does not match some of the data that showed in the dial and HUD dialogs during the ride.
I liked the app, a lot of settings, all informative. Without annoying advertising. Just what you need. Author, thank you very much!
Unable to try
I ride my motorcycle 4 1/2 miles to work. I wanted to try this app to see if it was worth buying. I did t get to the first stoplight before 3 full sized advertisements popped up
Try making those $&!%# go away when wearing gloves.
Needless to say. I didn’t buy this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Emin Yeritsyan
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Emin Yeritsyan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads! $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.